Chapter 1

Authors note sorry guys this is the first book I ever wrote. If the chapter is bad I am sorry.

I promise next chapter will be interesting

Please give my book a chance and I am willing to do a chapter a day even though I am in high school and got homework I will try me hardest I swear. Thanks

-H :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

KellyPOV

I woke up to the sun beaming down on my face and the loud stupid alarm.

"Shut up" I groaned as I slammed the alarm closed well more like breaking it.

My name is Kelly Silver and I am 18 years old, I have light brown hair which is dip died at the bottom with strawberry blonde.

My hair comes up to my elbows.

I have yellow eyes that look just like a wolf.

Ironically I am a wolf, I am actually the same size as a beta because I am an alphas daughter.

But if I was a boy I would of probably been the same size as my father or maybe a few inches smaller.

Today was our second day of school this year it's a Wednesday night which I am quiet glad actually, I only have two days before the weekend!

I was always happy and caring and all but that all changed two years ago.

After what happened I don't think I can trust people anymore especially falling in love again what happened is to painful.

I wasn't looking forward to seeing people, don't get me wrong, i'm not depressed.

Just a shitty past that gave me trust issues.

I quickly hopped out of bed and went to take a quick shower.

After I got out of the shower I decided to wear a black tank-top and jeans then half boots.

Later when I was putting my lip gloss I heard a knock "come in" I said.

Melissa opened the door, Melissa is my little sister after mum died she got closer to me, well we both are pretty close considering she is a year younger.

" Morning Lisa" I said.

"Hey Kelly" she said yawning softly.

"We have exactly fifteen minutes left" she continued.

"Oh ok just let me grab my phone" i grabbed my phone then make my way downstairs.

I saw my dad and walked over to him "hey dad good morning".

"Hey sweet heart" I walked over to grab a apple and my purse then I kissed my dads cheek and walked out of the house with Lisa next to me.

I unlocked my shiny black sports car and drove us to school.

Once I arrived at school I parked at my usual spot.

"Bye Lisa" I gave my sister a quick hug and left to head towards my locker on my way to my locker I was attacked by Hazel.

Hazel has been one of my best friends since i was born.

"Hazel what the hell you scared the shit out of me" I said.

"Sorry I didn't mean to" she said with her eyes glowing literally.

"Are you alright?" I asked confused.

"Are you crazy I am more than alright" she said basically jumping around.

I raised my eyebrow at her, making her roll her eyes in return.

"I found my mate"she screamed with joy.

"Holy shit are you serious? What happened? Are you going to leave the pack? Please don't leave the pack!" I told her panicking slightly.

"Kelly relax your bombarding me with questions" She said with another eye roll.

I grinned sheepishly at her and said "Sorry I'm really happy for you."

"It's alright I get it his name is Tyler Longwood and boy is he hot. He is from the Midnight Pack the strongest and biggest pack in the USA, He was really happy that I was in the second strongest and biggest Pack in the USA and did I say he is beta." she said proudly with a grin.

"Well that's great I am really happy for you" I said whilst hugging her then we walked to my locker.

Later we meet up with Lilly and Jessica my other best friends.

The first four periods flew by and it was lunch time as usual.

I made my way through the people to get my lunch today, PIZZA!!

I opened my purse and noticed my dad put more unnecessary cash in it.

I smiled at that.

My dad is my role model he is the strongest person I know.

My mum died when I was sixteen and when Lisa was fifteen.

He is a strong guy usually all werewolves commit suicide or become reckless wolves if their mates die.

I am not saying that my dad is not sad because he is but because he is alpha which makes him stronger and he has me and Melissa.

Melissa suffered the most between me and her, she was always a mummy's girl whilst I was a daddy's girl.

After I bought my lunch i was forced to listen to Hazel blabber on about Tyler.

Don't get me wrong I'm happy for her its this stuff makes me uncomfortable.

Now she got me thinking about my mate.

What will I do when I find him?

Then my wolf Kelsey said to me 'don't worry about what happened he is different his is our mate and he will love us please stop thinking much about this your giving me a head ache'

Then I asked her 'how will I know he is our mate'?

'I will know don't worry and you will meet him soon your 18 you were supposed to meet him when you were 16' Kelsey explained to me.

'But what if he died and we never get a mate'? I said worried.

"Oh stop it already everything will be alright just relax" Kelsey complained.

I did a nod and everyone turned to look and me I just shrugged and went to finish my last two periods.

The rest of the periods I wasted my time thinking about mates, then all of the sudden my math teacher decided to pick on me.

"Mrs Silver care to tell us what your thinking" I looked and him and gave him a glare although he is human he can still sense authority but doesn't know how.

"At least Miss Silver please pay attention" he said his voice a bit shaky I smiled at that and tuned out again.

Finally home time came and when I made my way over to my car where Melissa was waiting.

Once we arrived home I changed and went to help my father with cooking dinner luckily mum taught him how to cook.

After dinner I helped clean up and then did my homework.

When I finished my homework I got off my comfy chair, went downstairs kissed and my dad on the cheek.

I knocked on Lisa's door but no one answered I opened it to see she was sleeping, I kissed her on the forehead and went to bed.

---------------------------------------------------
-H