Chapter 13

When we got back the camp. every thing was packed. Cindy said " Rose I going to look for the group." I didn't answer, but she ran off to the opposite direction. while I clime a tree to the middle branch.

I was thinking about the conversation with Cindy. the butterfly in my stomach grew bigger after thinking about Austin. 

I was so in my thoughts that I didn't notice someone come behind me.

" oh their you're we were looking for you. come on we need to catch up to the group." he said. I looked next to me and saw it was Sam. I knew I had to go so I jumped of the tree branch traveling behind him.

He was so silent until he said where have you been no one saw you or Cindy this morning. We were going to look for you guys until Cindy showed up. " I was so speeches about this then he said. " Austin went crazy he started to yell and he ran off before anyone could stop him.

I stopped in place thinking he truly liked me. Or he couldn't think of losing a person to his team. I notice he was looking at me and he felt sad for me. I pushed the idea away and kept walking.

Then I heard twigs break around me and it sounded like a tree branch. I notice that Sam didn't stop so then I heard it aging it came to the tree in front of us. So instead of telling Sam I ran to the tree and climbed it I got to the first tree branch.

I saw person up in the shadow. Then I screamed out loud, and I let go of the branch. As I was falling the person in shadow jumped out. Austin was fast and quick.

He grabbed me by waist and I put my face into his chest, While I had my arms around his waist. He landed softly on his feet. I was shaking so bad that I thought I was going to fall. He rubbed my back and made calming sounds. I let my self to mandge few words " Don't scare me like that agin. I pleaded him before I started to cry.

" I didn't mean to scare you sorry rose." he said. He was about to let go of me. Then I pulled him close to me. I leaned in to his lips and I felt a spark between them. His lips were warm and comforting to me.

As the kiss he looked surprised about me kissing him. Then I forgotten that Sam was down there. I bet he saw the whole thing because he said he'll meet us at the group.

I let go of Austin and was holding his hand. I looked at his face and he was smiling at me. " Austin I need to tell you something." He looked at me with compassionate on his face. I should tell you that I really like you before trouble comes. I guess he felt he the same because his smile brightened. He picked me up and spinning me around in the air. He was about to stop when he triped over a stick.

He landed on his back and I land on him. I was smiling at him and laughing too. Our faces were a couple inches away I was getting up when he grabbed my hand he pulled me back into hi chest he leaned in my ear and whispered " I like you two. " I smiled at him and he kissed me instead of stopping after him I returned his kiss back.

Then I pulled him up with me. Then I grabbed his hand and we walked to the group hand in hand. We our smiling at the thought that at least we were telling each other that we liked each other. I was glad I wasn't going to be alone.

The team was stairing at the sight of our hands. I felt embaressed around them I just let them figure out. They didn't say a thing so I offered that we start heading out.

I let everyone go head of me, but Austin wouldn't leave me by my self. So I had some company. It calmed Austin if I was holding his hands. He spoke to me in a nice calm voice " I don't know y were you went."

I was walking into the wood thinking of what I should tell you." I replied back. He stopped in place and turned me to face him. " What we're you going to tell me?" he asked.

I grabbed his other hand and pulling him in to me were our noses were touching each other. I was about to tell him when something went by in a tree. I let go of his hands. Then someone leaped out and grabbed Austin up by his waist. The team heard what was going on and ran back at my direction. A group of girls ran to my team and blocked their path with bow and arrows.

I was looking at a dark brown hair. That went to her shoulders and she was wearing worn out clothes. i saw twinkling in her chocolate brown eyes. she was smiling at me. " looking for him." she said jokingly.

I was about to pull my sword out when she pulled Austin into a choke hold. " you wouldn't dare hurting me to save you're boyfriend." laughing after saying it. this made me mad and I ripped out my knife she saw that I had a knife and pushed harder on his neck. " Who are you, and why are you here." I hissed at her direction.

" We our the famous deadly Hunters, and to kill the each team that enter our own forest. " She said proudly. Her other fellow huntress started to laugh. Know it my chance to distract them, I lifted up the knife in my right hand, and let it go. Hoping it hits the leader head, and it makes the target right between her eye's. Her smile drop to a frown and she let go of Austin throught with both of her hands. the huntress started to cough up blood. She was coughing so much she fell forward and her head crashing to the concrete.

" Lizzie! " a girl with blond hair screamed running over to the dead huntress. Austin ran away from the dead girl, and ran tword me. The girl with blond hair lifted up her face tears ran down her face. Her face took on another emotion. The glint in her eye's showed anger. " You killed my sister now you are going to die." She said, while picking her self up from the spotted dark red puddles around her sister.