Chapter 7

When we left I gripped my hand on the knife. I heard a voice speaking. I turned around and he looked at me at me with consideration. I notice he was worried at me. " I'm fine I said now what's did you say." 

" that you that you nice blade you have I your hand." He said.  

" Oh yeah thanks." I stutterd with my speaking. " Well aren't are you going help me or not said." I said as politely as possible. 

He smiled at me and said " we'll I've never went hunting I came here to get to know you better."  

" I could teach you but one thing i'm not much as a good company ." I said as I moved of piece ofy hair out of my face.  

His smile was bigger and he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. He grabbed my chin and raised it up and said " I think you could be a good company for me." He poecticly. Said. I blushed in front of him. He leaned in close and lightly kissed me butterfly went through my body. I wrapped my arms around him. I kissed him back more sweetly. We stopped to catch are breath.  

Then he said sorry for kissing me. Then I said don't be sorry I'm not dating anyone that when his I shot up in supprised then I realized my friend. The way I said goodbye. " you thought I was dating my friend." I said. 

He nodded " well sorry if i got courious." I ran to him jumping on him making him fall I start to laugh and he laughed. That's when I kissed him and smiled at him when I was done kissing him. I got up and pulled him off the ground,and hugged him. I said " we shouldn't tell the others about this. " He hesitated ans said. What the way you were blushing or when we were Kissing. They'll find out sooner or latter so I think we should tell them." 

" Fine." I said. " So does this means you like to be my boyfriend?" I asked. He said " yeah I think your nice." I can't believe he likes me.

We gathered the wood and headed back to the camp before we get in the camp I slipped a kiss on his cheek. We walked out we gapsed at the sight of the camp site. there was six sleeping bags on the ground in a circle. There was a hamick on a tree there was a tent. 

Everyone was looking at me and Austin.