Chapter 10

I was standing in a meadow the sun was shining and I noticed my dad and my mom standing close by but not enough to reach out them.

They where smiling at me I smiled back. they where waving for me to go over to them. I ran to them but every time advanced they would go farther.

All I did was scream " no don't go I don't want to be alone!" I tripped over a chunk of dirt. then my father and mother disapperd. I fell to the ground screaming my head off.

I wake up after someone shook me awake. I saw their blue eyes stair at my eyes. I realized I was sweating. "Rose are you alright?" he asked as he helped me up. I grabbed his hands and pulled him in a hug. he didn't even move after I hugged him.

" Austin I was terrified that my mother and father was dissolving every time I came close to them. I don't want to be Alone any more."

I was crying in his chest. he gently rubbed my back and comfort me until I stop crying. " Hey sweetie if you want I lay with you until you fall a sleep." he said. I nodded and

I woken up way before anyone could see me walk. I got up and gotten out of the sleeping bag. I walked as fast as possible with out making a sound. I got to the camp fire and sat down on a log. I grabbed some wood and threw it in the small fire.

I heard someone coming up to me. I knew the only person that was up except me is Austin. " hey why you up all of sudden. you know you need your sleep."

" Austin it alright I'll stay up so you can get your sleep." I said he came by me and sat down besides me. He grabbed my hands. I twisted in front of him so he could see I was serious.

" No I said I was going to take the night watch." he said.

" I got more rest then what you got so my order are for you to go to bed. " I said.

" Ok but do you mind me staying here a few minutes?" he asked. I nodded at him I pulled him into a hug. He wouldnt. let go of me.

I was think of how am I going to go back home. When Austin broke the silence and asked me " what's your favorite color? "

" Well my favorite color is blue. the color of your eyes are perfect." I said. " Now you have to tell me yours." I said jokingly.

" my favorite color is gray." he replied. Hey about earlier when you fell can you tell me now cause I kinda gotten scared for you?"

" Austin don't worry I tell you latter. For now you need to go to bed." I said trying not to tell him why. He nodded his head and was about to leave my grip. when I walked right to him I kissed him on his lips. I put my arms around his neck. He started to kiss me back when I came up for a few words. " good night Austin."

" You too have a good night." he replied. He kissed me on the cheek and i dropped my arms to the side. He head to his sleeping bag. I went back to the log that I was sitting at. I sat down and thought how his kisses made me want more. I'm just wondering if he thought the same thing. I waited for the sun to creep up. all my attention was on the flickering flame. While you could here the wiping sound in the air.

 Austin walked over to my sleeping bag and I unzip it and me and him got in it. he layer on his back and I hugged him tight. while I put my head on his chest. He carress threw my hair. " good night." I said I gave him a kiss on his cheek and drifted of to sleep.