Chapter 19

I couldn't wait to give y'all this chapter. It's fairly short so be expecting another update soon. I just had to get this one out there. 

This chapter is dedicated to @ChinaChinaChina , thanks for all the love mama! I really appreciate it. 

Enjoy ! 

Kellen

I pulled up just up the street from our cottage in Spring and slowly brought the car to a stop. I stared out in awe at the remnants of the house in front of us. This shit was gettin' crazier by the minute. Micah b*tch ass got the right one now. Some how he one upped us, but how did he even know 'bout this house in Spring? I pulled out my phone to call G, only to receive his voicemail. I was growin' more frustrated by the minute and this nigga was nowhere to be found.

I looked over at Ivy who just hysterical. She had been crying ever since we pulled up to the house and there was nothing I could do to calm her down. I knew she was expecting the worst. Just two days ago she was attacked, earlier today there's a note on her car, and now this? I looked around at Aria, Caya and CJ who all seemed just as distraught as Ivy. We weren't safe here and I knew it.

"How did they even know we were here?" Ivy cried out.

I shook my head unknowingly. That was a real good question.

"Nobody knew about this shit but the crew man." Snipe said. He was right. It was too much of a coincidence for someone to burn the cottage down. We ain' even been here a full 48 hours.

I pulled out my phone to call G again, and received his voicemail for the fourth time. Here we was staring down at this burned house with no where to go and this nigga wasn't even answering the phone. Shit wasn't addin' up. I started thinkin' back to Rod's last words the other night in the warehouse.

I am in front of you and behind you. I don't know what that other shit he was talkin' meant, but I know now that he was tryna warn us that someone was crossin' us. But who?

Without giving it much thought, I ordered fa alla them to get into my Range. We was goin' ta Galveston tonight whether they liked it or not. I sent Snipe a look that let him know a nigga wasn't playin' round no mo. Niggas was gunnin' fa my baby's head and I wasn't gone let that shit ride.

I didn't give anyone time to pack a bag or anything before we left so I guess we would just have to shop around tomorrow for something to wear. I pulled up to the Hilton Galveston Island, and we all piled out of the car. I got Ivy and I a suite, and put Aria in the same room with Caya and CJ, which left Snipe alone. After getting everything situatued with check-in we were on our way up to the rooms.

The elevator ride up to the 7th floor was eerily quiet; I guess everyone was lost in their own thoughts. I know I was stuck in mine. Rod's words kept f*ckin' with me and I just wanted to know who would cross us like this? I've always been a street nigga and I always prided myself on being able to weed out the fakes, but I couldn't seem to get ahead of the bullshit this time.

"Kel, come on." Ivy's soft voice brought me out of my thoughts. I looked up noticing the elevator had stopped and I was the only one still on. I stepped outside of the elevator and looked up at the wall for the direction of our room. Taking a right, I began searching for 712. I guess Ivy sensed I was tense, or maybe she just needed some comfort, so she grabbed my hand and led me the rest of the way to our room.

Once we stepped inside, I was in shock. This suite was nice as hell. I walked over to the bed, and laid down releasing all my pent up stress onto the matress. Ivy crawled into bed next to be and rested her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and began rubbing small circles in her back.