Chapter o8

I know y'all are like "damn, she updates every day!" Butttt, summer school starts next Tuesday and I'm really tryna push myself to keep this book updated, because my bestfriend will KILL me if I don't. lol. but anywho, thanks again everyone for all your support. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Ivy's parent's in the mm.

p.s. I started writing this at 1:00, it's now 4:33 so needless to say I did not proofread so ignore all errors.

Chapter 8

Three weeks later

Ivy

Three weeks had gone by and things were actually going pretty well. Kellen and I didn't get into it as much; actually we didn't really speak to each other at all. The only time we communicate is when I'm telling him where I'm about to go and then he just gets up and tags along. I don't mind it much, because it's a lot more peaceful around the house when we're not jumping down each other's throat.

He and Nami are still dating, f*cking or whatever you wanna call their little situationship. I try not to think about it too much, but you gotta admit it's pretty sickening. It seems like all they do is have sex, and they're so disrespectful with it. They don't care how loud they get at night and it's so annoying. Sometimes I just wanna go in there and yank her half-bald headed ass off of him. So I just try my best to stay out of their way and out of the house.

Smoke is doing a lot better and he's back to his normal self. I haven't seen much of Caya lately because her and Smoke have been attached at the hip since he recovered. She says that life is way too short and she wants to spend as much time with her future husband as possible. They even plan on moving the wedding date up some. We still don't know who shot Smoke, but Daddy has all of his guys working overtime trying to figure it out.

As for me and my man, well we're great. We're actually better than great. Micah treats me like the true princess I am and I couldn't ask for more in a man. He opens doors, sends me flowers, and spends stacks on top of stacks on me. Literally whatever he sees be eyeing in the store he buys. I see myself slowly falling for this man. My feelings are so strong that I'm even taking him to meet Daddy today. I'm kinda of nervous about how it'll all go down, but I'm sure Daddy will accept me because Micah treats me nothing less of a lady.

My thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of my iPhone. I reached across my bed and grabbed it off the nightstand.

"Hey baby!" I said excitedly into the receiver.

"Hey, beautiful. I was just calling to let you know I was on the way." Micah said. I instantly stared blushing.

"Okay baby, I'll be ready when you get here. I'm so excited for you to meet Daddy; I just know he'll love you."

Micah laughed a little on the other line and I could tell his infamous smirk was playing on his lips. "I'm sure he will too, babygirl. But check it, I'll see you when I get there, okay?"

"Okay," I said and then hung up the phone.

I hopped out the bed and rushed to get dressed. I decided on wearing a sleeveless pink peplum top and a pair of dark washed skinny jeans. I grabbed my favorite pair of nude Louboutin heels and snatched my Tom Ford purse off the bed as I walked out of the door.

"I'm going to Daddy's," I said to Kellen on my way to the front door. He answered with a head nod and then turned his attention back to whatever he was watching on TV.

I decided to just meet Micah downstairs instead of having him come up to get me. I wanted as little interaction between him and Kellen as possible. They hated each other's guts and I had no idea why. I mean yeah they obviously came from two different worlds, but Kellen literally hated everything that man stood for.