Chapter 17

I'm tooo good to yall! lol. But, nah seriously ... yall are too good to me. Yesterday before that update I was at 6.4k reads, now I'm at 6.68k reads. Y'all are truly amazing! Thank you so much for your support & comments. Y'all seriously be having me weak in the comments. Y'all going in on Caya huh? 

This chapter is dedicated to @ebonie_beautyy girl you seriously have be hollering at your comments. Thank you sooo much for your love and support! Now on to the chapter! 

Chapter 17

Kellen

I looked at the individual in front of me like she'd lost her mind. I had to be hearing her wrong. I know for a fact she didn't just say she was pregnant. Hell nah, not Nami.

I tugged on my chin hairs while shaking my head. "Nah, I don' een belee 'dat shit."

She sat upright and tossed her hair over her left shoulder. "Well believe it Kellen. I'm 7 weeks pregnant. The dates add up. We began having sex 7 weeks ago, Kellen."

I did the math in my head, and as much as I didn't want to admit it, she was right. We did begin having sex about 7 weeks ago. We also fu*ked like jack rabbits and I didn't wrap up each time. Damn, I messed up big time. When Ivy finds out she gone kill a nigga.

"Look, tha dates add up and all, but I still don't belee yo ass. Ion wantchu sayin' a word of this shit ta Ivy until ya ass get a test."

"Don't you think that's a little late to be tellin' your little wifey that you're going to be a father?" she taunted."

"Bitch I ain' even sho that baby is mine and I damn sho ain' bout ta go claimin' some shit I ain' certain of," I yelled slammin' my fist down on the table. "Nih like I said, you ain' sayin' shit ta Ivy. And so help me God Nami if I find out yo ass went runnin' ya mouth ta her I will wait for you to birth this child and personally kill you myself, ya hurd me?"

The look in her eyes let me know that she understood I wasn't playin' no games. She nodded her head up and down, and I stood from my seat.

"Ion wanna see yo ass around no mo' eitha." I said before walkin' away the booth and out of the restaurant.

Once I made it to the car I just sat there. So many thoughts were running through my head and there was no way I could go back home to Ivy. I couldn't believe I messed up this bad. I knew better than to be out here fuckin' b*tches raw, but I honestly wasn't thinkin' bout that shit at the time.

"Fuck!" I yelled out as I pounded my fist against the steering wheel. I had to think of something and quick. There was no way I was gonna be able to hide this from Ivy for eight months. The guilt would eat me alive. I knew only one person would be able to help me through this shit. I pulled out of Chipotle's parking lot and headed towards Snipe's house.

I pulled up to Snipe's driveway about 20 minutes later. I didn't even bother calling to let him know I was on the way, because this nigga wouldn't care either way. I killed the engine and hopped out my truck. I let out a deep breath as I began walking towards his front door.

Before I could even lift my hand to knock, the door swung open. I let out a small chuckle as I took in Snipe's figure standing on the opposite side of the door. This nigga was always on his toes. He probably saw me pulling up on his security camera as soon as I came through the gate. Snipe had cameras all over his property and monitors placed all throughout his home. He said he wanted to be able to see what was going on around him at all times. I guess you couldn't ever be too cautious.

"What brings you by young blood?" he asked while stepping to the side so I could enter the house. I stepped inside shaking my head.

"Man, I got myself in some deep shit bruh," I mumbled making my way over to his couch. I plopped down on the plush leather couch and wished it would just swallow a nigga whole.