Jeff The Killer x Male!Reader Part 14!

*Jeff's Pov.*

I practically dragged Paige to the house.

I was so mad at myself for not thinking of it before.

All I had to do was ask Slender where Zalgo lived and go get (y/n).

And if I had thought of it before, then I would have (y/n) in my arms right now.

On the way back to the house, Paige kept talking about how she knew I was real and all that. Didn't really bother me, Smile just walked closer to me.

I entered the house and immediately want looking for Slender.

BEN was sitting on the couch, playing video games.

"Hey, BEN, where's Slender?" I asked.

"In his office."

"Thanks." And with that I went upstairs, still dragging Paige behind me.

I heard BEN ask who the girlwas, but I didn't answer. I was on a mission.

I entered Slender's office.

"Hello, Jeff. Is that Paige? I thought she was dead." Slender said.

"I guess Zalgo pretended to kill her."

"Zalgo? Slender? BEN? Creeepypasta's are real!" Paige nearly screamed.

"I told him they were!"

"Him?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. (Y/n). Me and him were talking about how you were real....Well, (y/n) didn't believe you were real. But you are." She said. There was some sadness in her eyes.

"Will he be ok?"

"I'm sure he will be, child." Slender responded. "Once I know where Zaglo is, I'll send you, Jeff, BEN, Maksy, and Hoody out to rescue (y/n)."

Paige and I nodded and helped Slender look.