Jeff The Killer x Male!Reader Part 8!

*Your Pov.*

A little bit after you and Jeff sat on the couch, which was really awkward for you, everyone came home.

You helped Slender make dinner.

Everyone had dinner and went to their rooms.

You stayed and did dishes and cleaned alittle

BEN kept saying how you should have been wearing a maid outfit, but Jeff told him to leave and he did....thank god.

Then everyone went to bed. You slept in Jeff's bed with him. But you two did nothing.

During the night, you heard something in the living room crash. You managed to wriggle out of Jeff's hold around your waist and stumbled down the steps, still half asleep.

You felt around the wall for the light switch, once you found it, you turned it on and saw nothing.

Yawning you went into the kitchen and got a glass of water, drank it and put it back in the sink.

When you turned, you nearly peed your pants.

In front of you was a familiar tall, spiked figure.

"Hello~" He purred.

You opened your mouth to scream, but he covered it with his hand and pushed you back into the counter, wincing in slight pain.

"Your now mine doll face~"

Tears stung your eyes. Your eyes scanned for a weapon, till your eyes landed on a knife.

The man snuggled his face into the back of your neck.

You reached for the knife, but was stopped by him grabbing your wrist.

"Ah~ ah~ ah~ Not so fast. Thought you would be able to hit me without me noticing?" He asked in a cold type voice.

You started shaking, tears running down your cheek.

Then everything went black.

*Jeff's Pov.*

I woke up at not feeling (y/n) next to me.

He must have gone to the bathroom or get a drink or something.

I waited a few minutes.

He wasn't back after 5 minutes.

I got worried and went downstairs and saw the living room light on.

A little strange, I looked in the kitchen and saw Zalgo holding (y/n). (Y/n) was knocked out.

No!

"Hahahahaha~ He's now mine, Jeffy boy~" Zalgo said and disappeared with (y/n).

I stared at the spot they were.

I wasn't able to save him from that demon.

Now (y/n)'s in danger....and gone.

I fell to my knees and screamed.

I'll get you back (y/n).

If it's the last thing I do.