Jeff The Killer x Male!Reader Part 11!

*Jeff's Pov.*

In the morning I woke up, put on my hoodie and jeans and went downstairs.

Everyone was downstairs eating.

"Morning Jeff." Slender said.

"Morning." I mumbled.

I sat down, but I didn't eat.

"Jeff, aren't you going to eat?" Jack asked.

I couldn't eat. Knowing my (y/n) was in the hands of Zalgo, and I was worried.

What is Zalgo planning to do with (y/n)?

What if Zalgo hurts (y/n)?

If he hurts (y/n), I'll kill him.

The thought ticks me off and I storm off into the woods.

*Your Pov.*

That night you went to bed and woke up in the morning in the room you first woke up into when you first came here.

You thought you should probably explore more. The house was so big and you only saw a bit of it yesterday.

You got up and stretched and fixed the bed, making it look better and neat.

You then went out of the room and down the stairs.

A scent of food hit your nose and you followed the smell.

The smell lead you to the dinning room, where there was a plate of breakfast waiting for you.

When you saw the food, your stomach growled and you felt like you were going to throw up. ((You that feeling when your very hungry, you feel like your going to throw up? I hate that feeling))

You noticed a note next to the plate.

'For my lovely (y/n)~

-Love, Zalgo~'

Ok, first of all, you were not his...But hey, he left you food and you were hungry.

So you weren't complaining.

You sat down and happily eat your food.

Practicality inhaling it down.

Afterwards you felt ALOT better and got up.

Now it was time to explore!