EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

hey guys! sorry if you thought this was an update but I just wanted to thank you guys so much. I had absolutely no motivation to continue this story because all I thought was 'hey, nobody even reads it so why bother?' but when I logged on a few days ago and saw the votes, reads, and comments you guys left I felt beyond happy! your comments mean the world to me and I dont mind when people tell me to continue it, I feel so proud and actually feel like continuing because if you guys comment that it must mean that I'm doing something right to make y'all want more. so please please please comment, vote, and share this story with all your fangirl/boy friends! thank you sooooooo much I love you my little munchkins ♡ I'll be updating soon depending on your reaction to my last chapter.

and I know in taking things slow between them but I dont want this to be typical "oh they fall in love at first sight!" or "its so obvious they're going to get together by the third chapter!" no I'll have none of that in this book. love you.

oh before I forget im going to start a one shot book where I post one shots for you guys, but the difference is it doesn't have to be one shots of you and your favorite celebrity, it can be a one shot of you and your favorite character of a book (any book from wattpad, other reading sites, or actually books like harry potter and such), or you and your crush, or you meeting your internet friends. if you guys like this idea please comment and I'll post the entry for it later so you guys can start messaging me thank you!

- E