Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll- Chapter Eleven Part Two

Curtis was getting ready for the party while I was waiting impatiently for his ass to get downstairs so we could go get drunk... I mean go to Clara's party... So I could get drunk. I didn't really do much for preparation. I'm not really one for getting all... "dolled up". I was wearing ripped skinny jeans and a tight long sleeve navy blue shirt. My hair was it's usual hot mess and for shoes I was wearing some white puma sneakers Lilian bought me after I completely refused to get any fancy shoes a while back. He finally came downstairs and he was looking, I hate to admit, pretty f*ckingood. That was a major understatement. His hair was a little messy but his bangs rested perfectly above his smoldering eyes. He wasn't even wearing super tight pants! He had on a light gray button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and some black converse and he had on white suspenders and he was wearing ray ban glasses with clear lenses. It was probably the sexiest nerd look in the history of the world but I would never allow myself to think that. But I just thought that... Or did I? This is my mind, I am the boss and I say that this whole mind conversation didn't happen... Curtis is really attractive. NO! Yes... Wait, no. Nope, I am not going there right now. I don't care if he IS attractive, which he is, he's still a wanker. Oh my god, I just used the word wanker! I'm becoming British! Next thing you know I'll be "Fancying a cup of tea, yeah?". I looked at myself in the mirror in the entrance way.

"You disgust me. You're American, dammit! You better start acting like it. Now you go be a slut, get drunk and get pregnant like those girls you see on Teen mom, because then you'll be famous. It's the American dream. Obama would be proud." I whispered and army saluted myself before turning and seeing Jenna smiling at me. "You are so adorable." she chuckled, shaking her head and continuing to sweep. "Say what you will Jenna, but tonight I am going to rock out with my glauck out. By my glauck I mean a giant bottle of insanely over priced alchool, and I am going to drink until I don't feel feelings anymore. Because I deserve it." I smiled turning to the mirror again. "I don't think your liver deserves it..." she scolded me and I shrugged placing a few bits of stray hair into place. "It'll live... It's a liver, get it?" I grinned a goofy grin and she gave me a blank look. "Alright, Tough crowd." I said putting on my jacket and she laughed. "Have fun, Miss Rylee." she smiled at me and I returned the smile. "Oh, you know I will, Jenna. P.S. Drop the miss or I'll drop kick you in the ribs." I grinned and she sighed shaking her head with a smile. Curtis was waiting in the car for me and he sighed when I got in. "Took you long enough." he said and I glared at him and turned away to look out the window, avoiding conversation, not that he would have started one in the first place.

When we got to the party it was already really crowded and all hyped up. Clara appeared in front of me almost immediately with messy blond hair and smudged red lipstick, breathing heavily. "Hi! I'm so glad you came! Beer?" she asked, handing me a full cup and I smiled. "Yeah, thanks!" I replied over the loud music. I recognized the song as rock your body by Justin Timberlake and every one was dancing and drinking. Clara grabbed my hand with a smile and pulled me to the middle of the crowded living room floor and twirled me around and I chuckled shaking my head. "I don't dance, I'm very, very bad at it. I will definitely embarrass you." I said loudly enough so she could hear me and she pulled me close, "Don't be so quick to walk away, dance with me." she sang as soon as Justin sang that line and I laughed. "Fine." I sighed and she grinned taking my hands and pulling me close.

She was a very good dancer being a cheerleader and all, I looked like an awkward duck dancing next to her. She kept twirling around and I was getting dizzy trying to follow her with my eyes. She was the center of attention on the dance floor and that made me uncomfortable... because she was grinding on me. Curtis was smirking behind his cup of beer at my uncoordinated responses to her movement. I gulped down the rest of my beer and threw my cup at him. The people who saw laughed, which was just about everyone. He gave me a smug smile and I grinned in reply. Clara grabbed my hand to regain my attention once again and she spun me around. I laughed and apologized as I bumped into a really big dude who smiled and nudged me back into the center of the circle of people. When the song ended everyone cheered and I smiled along with Clara.