Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll Chapter Eleven Part One

Chapter Eleven Part One

Party Rock  

The next morning was delightfully bitter between the both of us. I was eating breakfast when he walked in with a major case of bad bed head and bags under his eyes.

"Mornin' sunshine!" I chimed, taking a bite of French toast the maids made for me.

"F*ck off." he growled, getting milk from the fridge an slamming the door shut.

"Ooh, temper, temper. Those are fighting words, Curt... I wouldn't use them when I have a knife in my hand." I said lifting up my right hand that contained the butter knife I was using to cut my French toast.

"What, are you going to cut me? You'd be doing me a favor." he scoffed and I chuckled

"Oh I know, that's why I would have just stabbed you instead." I said seriously taking another bite of French toast never breaking eye contact with him. He glared at me and poured a bowl of cereal picking it up and heading towards the door.

"I'd rather set myself on fire that eat with you." he spat before leaving the room.

"Whoa... That's my line d*ck f*ck! Get your own!" I called after him, and then went back to enjoying my meal. I ran up to my room and shook my still wet hair from my shower, It was getting longer but it was still really short. I didn't know what to do with it, so I just took some gel and styled it in a cute bedhead kind of way, different from the way. I put on my button up shirt, tie and pants, with those horrible shiny black shoes. I hate those things. I slid down the railing stairway and hopped off at the end.

"Hey Asshole! Hurry up or we'll be late for school!" I shouted and Curtis walked slowly down the stairs and I tried not to react to the way he looked today. I don't know how he made those bags under his eyes magically disappear, but he did. I'd be totally into him if he wasn't such a dick.

"Took you long enough." I scoffed, heading out the door

***

When we got to school after the dead silent car ride, I ran to Ginny and smiled as we walked into school together. She smiled back at me,

"'Ello love!" she said in a cheery voice and I chuckled,

"'Ello darling!" I said in my best possible English accent... Which was still pretty bad.

"You've almost got it." she exclaimed and I stared at her,

"You're a really bad liar." I said and she laughed,

"Well, you do a really bad English accent!" I hit her playfully and joined in her laughter. I saw Vince and he smiled at me and I acknowledged him with a quick nod and small smile. I kind of wanted to pretend that night never happened, I'd rather have Ginny in my life than Vince. In the corner of my eye, I saw three girls flirting shamelessly with Curtis at his locker. He was smiling, biting his lip and probably charming the socks off them. He looked... cute, as much as I hate to admit it, and intellectual with those glasses. Doesn't matter, I still hate him. Well, tutoring period is going to be a blast for me isn't it?

I was sitting in the library doodling on a piece of paper as Curtis was teaching me about oblique and axonometric representations of figures and stuff.

"When am I ever gonna use this useless crap?" I interrupted him and he frowned.

"You're going to see it on your next test, but by all means if you want to fail, let me know and I'll stop now." he said in a sarcastic tone. I sighed,

"I'm listening." I laid my head down on the desk and listened to him talk. Just when Curtis went back to boring me, a girl cleared her throat making us both look up.

"Sorry to bother you," it was Clara Dawson, one of the most popular girls in school,

"I was just wonderin' if you both wanted to come to my party tonight, Sorry it's on such short notice. But it's really just a last minute get together. And only the coolest people are invited, don't worry." she smiled at directly at me and I smiled back.

"We'd love to go." Curtis smiled and she grinned,

"Great, you know where my place is, Curt. So, I'll see you both at 9:30?" She said and Curtis nodded I just smiled a small smile. She looked at me and bit her lip before leaving. I could have sworn she was checking me out.

"She was checking you out!" Curtis exclaimed looking at me with confusion and amusement.

"I know! Weird..." I whispered frowning in confusion.