Sex, Drugs, and Rock n' Roll [an arranged marriage] Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Just friends

I woke up and felt an arm around my waist. I threw it off me and turned around to see a sleeping Curtis. "Dude. What the f*ck?" I whispered shaking him so he would wake up. He groaned in annoyance and his eyes went wide and ran to the bathroom. I heard his heaving echoing in the toilet bowl. Someone had fun last night. I looked down and rolled my eyes. I was still in Malibu Barbie's bathing suit. "Curtis!" I called and I heard him grunt in response. "I'm gonna go to school, and you should just stay home okay? I'll get the chef to like, make you... Soup or something?" I heard him barf again. "Or not! I'll just get the maid's to bring you some water and a bucket!" I jumped off the bed and made my way quickly out of the room. "Hey ladies!" I called out as I jogged down the stairs. "Yes Miss?" I heard them call back, "Curtis is sick as a dog up there, could you get him some water and a bucket or something... And maybe some gravol." I said closing the door to my room. I ripped off the bathing suit and put on my uniform pants and white polo and the lame sweater vest thing. I ruffled up my hair a bit. "Oh my god..." I said pausing in front of the mirror, "I look like Edward Cullen." I groaned and all the maids smiled at me. "You look adorable miss." they all chirped and I smirked. "You ladies are just saying that because I love you all so much." I smiled and they all giggled and I picked up my backpack and left the house with Curtis' keys and drove to school. I loved this car... The wheel was on the wrong side and it fucked me up a bit but I'm a good driver and I adapted quickly.

When I got in the school parking lot Ginny was waiting for me wide eyed. "Curtis let you drive his car?" she asked in awe. "Not necessarily... He didn't NOT let me drive his car so... We'll just leave it at that." I chuckled and saw Vince staring at me, "What do you want dickhead?" he turned away and went back to his friends. As I was walking into school I was mobbed by girls. "Oh my god, your hair cut is adorable you look just like Edward Cullen!" one exclaimed and I raised an eyebrow, "Thank you?" I smiled awkwardly and walked to my locker. So many girls were staring at me, "I'm a girl!" I exclaimed in disbelief and they all blushed and turned away. I've been at this school for a while, don't they know that? "Where's Ford?" Vince came up beside my locker. "Why the f*ck do you care?" I scoffed getting my history books. He didn't say anything, I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "What's up with you?" I asked and he asked me out of nowhere, "Do you want to go on a date?" I frowned in confusion. "What?" I said after a minute pause. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" he said sincerely and I was caught off guard. "But I thought we've established that we hate each other?" I questioned and he shook his head. "I hate that you're with Curtis and I hate that you don't like me." he said and I sighed. "I don't usually go on "dates"..." I said making air quotations and he chuckled, "Maybe you should start... They're fun." I pondered the thought. "I don't know, Curtis would be pretty mad." I said and he rolled his eyes, "Oh! Curtis Shmurtis, who cares 'bout what he wants... What do you want?" he asked with a charming smile and exhaled hesitant to answer. "Okay fine, but ,let me set down some ground rules. One, It's only one date, if I want to go on another, which you shouldn't get your hopes up for, I'll ask you. Two, no where fancy or romantic... I'm not into that. Three, I'm not having sex with you so you can just remove that thought from your mind right now. And four, the date can consist of nothing that involves me touching you in the slightest of ways. Sound good?" I raised my eyebrows and he laughed, "Sounds great. Friday at Eight? I'll pick you up?" he suggested and I sighed with a small smile, "Sure...". Well, it can't be THAT bad. It's just one little date and- OH SH*T, I forgot about the thing between him and Ginny. F*ck my life! Oh well, what she doesn't know won't hurt her, right? Ugh! I hate keeping secrets from her, she's my first girlfriend! We aren't supposed to keep secrets! We're supposed to share them! Maybe I can let out some anger at band practice tonight, hopefully Curt feels better.