1.7. My Anatolia Part 2

=_+ heyya! well here it goes. Have a good read! and thanks!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I can still feel my hands trembling. I never had those when I’m awake. But when I saw that man it just happened.

 “Are you alright?” Ambrose said tapping my shoulder. “Here.” He offered me a blanket.

 “Thanks.” I replied and forced a smile.

“What happened there?”

“I—I just slipped that’s all.”

“Why?”

“Why? I just lost my balance that’s why.” His brow wrinkled and I bit my lower lip and pull the blanket closer to my body. He gently pats my head.

“Can you lie better than that to me Ania?” As if he was exhausted he let a big sigh escape from him. “If it’s something that troubles you I wish you can tell me about it. I’m not forcing you. But you can try relying on me even just once. It won’t hurt I promise.”

“I’m sorry.” That’s all I replied to him as I heard the ring master announced a few minutes break before the next act. Hundred of footsteps and chattering filled our silence. I’m always saying sorry to him these past days, always shoving him off. But how can I just tell him about it? How can I tell without shocking him that the reason I slipped was because of a horrible vision? It never happened before. It’s always in form of a dream and besides it was a terrible vision that I hope I didn’t saw. It was a vision of him killing that man with the top hat.

 “Are you okay?” Canary came with Marcus looking really white. She immediately throws herself to me and crushed me with a hug. Warm as always. I hug her back. “I’m really glad Ambrose was there.”

“Yeah, I was so surprised when Ambrose suddenly yanked me and asked me to help him in the trapeze. You two must have some kind of telepathy.” Marcus grinned flashing his white teeth at us.

“Thanks.” I murmured. He’s teasing us as usual.

“So what happened? You look so terrified back there. I thought maybe you saw something.” Before I can even say anything Fritzel came with everybody. They are all grinning and laughing.

“You scared me a moment there my darling Ania. We thought you really slipped.” Tontem grin widely making him really look like a cheery clown. “Ambrose you sneaky dog! We didn’t know you are part of the grand finale. You stole the hearts of the young ladies out there again!”

“Yeah!” Fritzel added.”You should leave something for us too!”  Fritzel yank Marcus arm and pokes his face. The dark haired man just scowls at him. “Look Marcus is already this good looking even if he’s a bit skinny. If both of you entered the stage together then what comes of us when it comes to women?” He complained and everybody laugh.

“I think Ania is really amazing up there and—” Esprin speak in blushing as usual. She’s our little trapeze artist. “—and Ambrose is so cool like a hero when he saved Ania.” She chuckled sheepishly like a child. Espirin and I are the same age but she looks more like a doll because of her curly blonde hair.

“Look here, they even stole the heart of our precious Esprin!” Totem groaned pouting his red painted lips. They laughed again stealing away some of my worries. I’m glad they thought of it as part of the show. And most importantly I’m relieved that those three didn’t tell them the truth. No one knows about my dreams but Master Logus. It was our best kept secret and I don’t even have the strength to tell them about it. Then how about Master Logus? Should I tell him his son is going to be a murderer? I feel a bad taste in my mouth for even thinking of it.