1.2. An Ominous Day

Hi there finally found my insipiration from another song. I hope this works so have a great day! Thanks for reading!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sixteen Years Later

She’s like light that can never be extinguished. But she was tainted by hers sins and was burned by her own light.

“Here we are the town’s market. Belingthorn.”

My eyes widen at the sight. This is my second time on a market this big. I thought Puffinglorr was the biggest but this is twenty times bigger.  I can smell fresh bread and fruits as we passed a baker street and fruit stands. There are a lot of things to see in this place. They have all the stuff you need. From tapestry to peanuts and they even have antiques and rare objects that I never seen before. A middle aged man wearing a turban on his head called my attention. On his left hand is a beautiful silver necklace with a very small green stone as it pendant and on his another hand is bronze figurine of an animal I don’t even recognize. It has a very long snout and large ears. Its body is plump and it appears to be wearing some kind of ornament on its head. The owner grin when he saw me looking at it.

“Want to try the necklace young lady? This necklace will match perfectly with your forest eyes.  Here take a look.” He said dangling the silver accessory on the air as if he was trying to tempt on buying it.

It is just simply beautiful. The stone appears to be burning when the light hits it. I smiled at man.“No thank you.” I said and left. Even if the necklace is so enticing but I won’t need one. I saw the group is moving to another street. I run to catch up with them.

The place is too big and busy. If I wonder too much I’m sure I’ll get lost in this crowd. But I cannot help it. I’ve never seen so much people like this before. I cannot even count them even if I include my fingers and toes with those that Master, Canary and Androse have. With this much people our performance will sure hit the jackpot this evening. I can’t wait anymore! I’m so excited.

“You’re gonna have poop flies in your mouth if you don’t close it Ania.” Canary said laughing as she pushes up my jaw.

“Oh I’m sorry. I guess I just get too excited.” I said blushing at my stupidity.

“About tonight’s performance?” Ambrose turns his head on us.

I nodded and scratch my head. “I was just thinking if all of these people watch us perform tonight it will be really great for the group. Besides I want them to see our talents and how great we are.”

The master laughs healthily. His slight lumpy cheeks turn to pink as he laughs. His white hair and beard and his roundish body made him look like the one that little kids in town send their Christmas letters. He is always easy going and a very happy person. “You’re really a good kid Ania. You’re not afraid to show what you got and you really appreciate us all.” He said chomping another sweet in his mouth. “With you in the performance tonight we will sure knock this town dead.”

“Yeah. We are proud of you Ania.” Canary pinched my cheeks and Ambrose laugh.

I smiled. “Thank you Master.”

Master suddenly stopped walking and turn on us. “Hmmhuh? What’s that? Did I hear something awful from you?”

 “You did? What did I say? Did I say something wrong Master?”

“Ah!”  He pointed with his deep happy voice.“Again. You had called me that again. Ania.” He said putting his chubby hands on his waist.

“Master?”