-chapter 21-

A/N Last Chapter

2 weeks later.....

Bailey's p.o.v

"Okay children be careful!" Claire said giving us all hugs.

These past two weeks have been rough. 

The funeral was the hardest but I think we are all accepting it now.

Claire started trusting me and Ashley more and we have special phones so she can contact us when she needs us.

She also brought a witch to take away the stupid entering and exiting spell and that took a week because the witch had to find the source and stupid stuff like that.

"Bye Claire. Just call when needed." After another 15 minutes we were all in cars on the way home.

I was in the car with Ashley because we live by each other and Jason and Mark where in the other.

"I bet my mom is totally pissed right now." I said.

"My mom probably doesn't even care." Ashley said looking down and shrugging.

"Hey she's your mom she loves you, you know?" I said rubbing her shoulder but she looked up at me with absolute sadness in her eyes.

"We have been getting closer this past few weeks and I wanted to tell you something." She said and then taking in some.

"My mom abuses me. Every time I do something wrong or if she is just angry she'd slap me." Ashley said. " There was this one time that I accidentally but my finger while chopping vegetables and she slapped me for getting blood on the vegetables and ruining the whole meal." She said and then she busted out crying and I took her and gave her a tight.

"I never did anything wrong. I was always a good child she just doesn't love me." She said. 

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that." I said not sure what to say.

"I still go through it." She said.

I just kept holding her while she cried and soon enough we pulled up to my house.

"I have to go but call me if you just need to escape that okay?" I said, she nodded and then I closed the door and headed to my house.

I didn't know what to do so I knocked because I haven't been here in a while.

My mom opened up and when she saw me she pulled me into a hug and started crying.

"I'm sorry. I was kidnapped. Again. This is a long story so maybe we should go inside to tell it." I said.

"Don't ever do that to me again!" She said bu then we went inside were I proceed to tell her what happened.

==========

Mark's p.o.v

The car ride I slept most of the time.

By the time we got home they already dropped of Jason. I got out the car and went into my house.

Now my life was back to normal.

But I have a wonderful mate to go along with it.

============

Ashley's p.o.v 

I got home and Preston's car was in the driveway but my parent's weren't.