-chapter 9-

Jason's p.o.v

"What the hell?" I asked poking my dad in the chest.

He just looked at me because we were the same height.

"That's what I get after all this years?" He asked with smirk.

I backed away from him because I couldn't stand looking at him. He isn't the same. He looks the same but instead of the protection that I felt around around. I felt repulsed. His eyes aren't the green that I wished I had inherited but didn't. They were black.

"I thought you were dead!" I said and then punched the wall and I felt my wolf coming back but I still had my cuffs.

The fuck is happening?

"That's what your mom told you?" He asked laughing."Dang she really wanted to spare your feelings and the image of herself."

"What do you mean?" I asked totally confused.

"Your mom cheated on me. She found her real mate and didn't even till me so she had an affair with him. And let's just say that I came home one day and found her mating with him in OUR bed." He said with a grimace. 

"What did you do?" I asked because I never heard of him.

"I killed him." He said. 

"But I thought you told me that y'all were mates?" I asked confused.

"We weren't. We told you that because we didn't want to tell you the truth." He said.

While I was processing this information I saw that the guys behind my dad had disappeared and then I heard a whimper. I turned around and saw Bailey fall to the ground and she turned back to human. The two guys both syringes and one was empty. 

"What the fuck is your problem?" I growled and then launched at them but they plunged the syringe into me and I passed out. 

=====

I woke up in the cell that I had early but something was different. I looked around and Bailey wasn't there. They took the cuffs off so I can slowly feel my wolf coming back. I used my wolf hearing and tried to figure out where Bailey was. 

Then I heard it....

"I am going to help you get out of here"  a voice said and then I heard her voice.

"Daniel, you have to help your brother and my friends to. You can't just rescue me." She said.

"But I don't give fuck about my brother he is an ass and I could care less about your friends." I heard her growl and I knew her wolf must have done that.

"If you aren't going to help them then you can leave without me." She said.

"No Bailey. Fine. Only because I love you. Okay?"

"Whatever just get me out these chains."

Wait what?

Was Daniel her boyfriend?

Who's Daniel brother?

"Mark!" I yelled in my cell.

"What?" he yelled irritated.

"Who's Daniel?" I asked.

"My asshole of a brother." He mumbled.

"Why is he here?" I ask. getting angry.

"Probably to save Bailey." He said slightly annoyed. "and how did you know he was here?" 

"I was using my wolf hearing and I heard voice talking to her and she said his name was Daniel and that he should save the rest of us and not just her."