-chapter 8-

Jason^^^^

Bailey's p.o.v

 "Bailey?" Jason asked getting my attention.

"Yes?" I said a little nervous.

"What are you?" Jason says and then looks into my eyes but then he gasps.

"Your eyes are red." He says and then tries to look closer but he has to back away from the bars.

"Yeah I know." I say looking down ashamed.

"So all this time you knew who we were?" I nodded and then he looked angry.

"Did you know that we were mates?" He asks angry.

"No." I say truthfully. I don't know why I didn't know but I just didn't. 

"So what are you exactly?" Ashley asks. 

"I'm a-" Just the the door opened a four guys walked and by their eyes I know they are rogues. 

"Boss wants to see all you now." One of them say before they opened my cage and put the cloth on my face.

"Not this again."I say as I pass out and I hear a growl.

=====

I woke up to being in a chair in a room with my hands tied up.

Awesome.

I looked around and I saw Jason in one corner, Ashley in another, and then Mark. 

We were in a room that was all white and we were in metal chairs. 

I heard groaning and I looked to see that the rest were walking up.

"God I hate this." Mark says.

"Me too." the rest of us say.

"Ahh looks like y'all are awake." A voice says but it was only us in the room. Then I look up and see a speaker and a camera.

"Hey asshole can you let us out of here?"Jason yells. The man chuckles.

"Nahh I want to do some experiments." Just then the door that blends into the wall opens. Four men walk in and I recognize one of them as Xavier. He smirks and then comes stand by me and the other three stand by the rest of us.

"What kind of experiments?" Ashley asks scooting away from the man next to her and he smirks and winks at her. Which earns a glare from Jason and growl from Mark.

"Touch her and your dead." Mark says and I can see his eyes turning red.I am guessing the mate bond is starting to take action. The man just smirks.

"Okay enough." The man from the speakers say.

"What do you want?" I shout. I was beyond pissed. 

"I want to make another hybrid." He says almost like he is sure this is going to work.

"What do you mean another hybrid?" Ashley asks. Mark looks the other way and so do I. I feel the glare of a certain someone looking at me.

"He's talking about you? Isn't he?" Jason asks. I look at him and he generally looks concerned and hurt?

I nod slowly. He looks at me with hurt in his eyes and then looks away shaking his head.

"That's so cool!" Ashley says. She then looks at me and I can see the excitement in her eyes.

I would have laughed but we kinda aren't in the right situation. 

"What kind of hybrid are you?" Ashley asks sounding a little too excited for my liking.

"Werewolf and vampire." I say.

"Okay cut the chit chat. Let's get into making another hybrid." the voice says sounding annoyed.

"Whatever why don't you come in here and face us yourself?" I shout at him.

"I will once I know that I can make a hybrid." He says. "Boys take Mark and Jason and put them both in the middle." 

The two guys took the chains and then chained them to the ground in the middle of the room.

"Now Mark I need you to turn Jason." The voice says.

"No way." Mark says backing away from Jason.

"You are going to do it or else I will kill your little mermaid." He says and I saw that the guy now has a knife against Ashley's throat. 

I heard growl from both Jason and Mark.

"Touch a hair on her  head and I will kill you all with my bare hands." Mark said.

"And I'll help." Jason growled at the man.  

"Shut up and turn him!" The voice shouted through the speakers.

"No!" They both shouted. Then in a flash both the rogues holding Jason and Mark had a gun pointed to there heads.

NO! MATE MUST NOT DIE!

A was surprised by the new voice. Then I heard pops and cracks and I realized it was coming from me.

"Oh shit." The man said from beside me. 

"Oh shit in deed." Said somebody and everybody was looking at me.

Did I say that?

No I did.

Who are you?

Your wolf , Talia.

Oh cool.

Talia's p.o.v

After that I blocked Bailey out. I am different from different wolves. I am bigger and I have a streak of red in my black coat. I also let out a strong wave of power that will make any wolf bow down to me.

"Now I suggest you take those guns and point them to your own heads." I commanded and the two guys did. I then turned to the guy that was next to me.

"I suggest you get the hell out of here before I kill you." The man looked at me and fear and I gave him a wolfy smirk. 

He ran out there with his tail tucked between his legs.

"Now you two I suggest that you take those guns and kill yourself."

With one really loud bang they were both dead. I then turned to the last guy which was Xavier.

"Don't miss with me wolfie. I will kill you." Xavier said confidently. 

"I think the only one who is about to die is you." I say. Xavier growls and then turns into his wolf. He is smaller than me and I can bet that he used to be a alpha.

"Come on alpha show me what you got." I said and he lunged at me but I ducked and then grabbed on to his neck and ripped it killing him in mid air. He fell to the ground with a bang.

"Nice job well done." Said the voice from the speakers.

"Come in here you coward and show me what you got. You will probably get lucky and get killed instantly and not tortured but that is highly unlikely." I say. 

Just then the door opened and a man who was tall and muscular walked in. He had black eyes like the other rogues and had brown hair. He looked older and had a lot of power radiating off of him but not as much as mine.

I growled t him and starting walking towards him but Jason stepped in front of me.

"Dad?" Jason said looking at the man with shock.

"Hello son nice to see you again." He said with a smirk. 

=====

Author's note

I am updating as much as I can because next week I might not be able to update at all because I am going to another state for thanks giving. 

-h