~chapter 2~

I woke up, put my contacts in, and got dressed.
"Mom I'm leaving now!" I called when I got to the door to leave.
"Okay have a good day and be safe!" She called before I closed the door and went to my car. When I got to school I saw the tables weren't there anymore and people were standing around talking. I walked around the school trying to find Ashley but I couldn't find her.
"Looking for someone?" Someone said and I jumped. I looked behind me and it was just Jason.
"Yeah I was looking for Ashley since she is the only person I know here." I said a little shyly.
"Come on let's go hang out with the group from yesterday." He said and started walking away and I started walking next to him.
"So how do you like the school so far?" He suddenly asked.
"It's fine. The people are much nicer here than they were at my last schools." I said with a shrug. At my last school people would bully me for how skinny I was. I was really skinny but I just couldn't gain any pounds because I had really high metabolism.
"How were they at your last school?" He asked.
"Judgmental." I said.
"There are some people like that at this school but we just ignore them."
"That's awesome."
"Did you do the math homework last night?" He asked. Me and Jason share  math and English together and our teacher gave us this worksheet to see where we stand in the class.
"I did. Did you?"
"That's why I'm asking I kinda need to copy yours."
I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled.
"Nope sorry I'm not that type of person ." I say. I see the group and I start walking towards them. Jason is right behind me.
"Please this one time?" He asks and I turn around and he has his puppy dog eyes on. It's kinda of a coincidence since he is a werewolf.
"Fine." His face lit up. "But only this first time. After that your not getting anything from me." I say and start getting the worksheet from my book bag. I handed it to him and went talk to the group.
"Hey gorgeous." Preston said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I quickly pushed his arm off to witch he frowned at.
"O rejected." Said Graham. Preston just gave him the middle finger.
"Sorry don't like people in my personal space." I say and shrug. Preston looks hurt but then he puts his smirk back on.
"So you never told us what brought you to this shit hole of a town." Graham said looking at me.
"Well my mom just wanted a quiet town to settle in and I guess she liked it here." I said. "Now off the topic of me do any of you play sports or anything?" I asked them.
"I do tennis." Melissa said.
"Me and Graham do football and baseball." Preston said giving me a smirk.
"Agh typical egotistical jocks." I joke.
"Ow." Graham said pointing to his heart. "That hurt. It's true for Preston," that earned him a slap on the shoulder," but not for me." I laughed at them and then looked at Brooke she just rolled her eyes.
"The only sport she does involves a janitor's closet and a random dude." Jason whispered in my ear. I shuddered a little at that.
"Why do you hang out with her if she's a whore?" I ask Jason making my voice a whisper.
"I don't know that is up to Ashley." Jason says. Just then Ashley's joins the group looking really refreshed even though she just had cheerleading practice. Jason wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her on the cheek.

I had that once. I say in my head. I shake that thought out of my head. That was a long time ago.

"How was cheerleading practice?" Jason asked Ashley.
"Long. Miss Myers was pushing us to our limits even though it is like 7:00 in the morning." She says with a frown.
"That sucks. Why does she practice y'all so hard?" I ask.
"We have championships in a few weeks and she wants us to have the routine absolutely perfect." Ashley says.
"She must pressure you even more since you are the cheerleading captain." I say.
"I know right she just needs to chill sometimes." Ashley says. The bell rings and Ashley, Jason, and me walk to our first class.
"No matter how many times I have taken this class I still hate it." I whisper to myself.
"What do you mean by that?" Ashley asks. I look at her and then smile.
"I am a little advanced in my studies so I have kinda learned this already but they are making me take it again." I lie.
"Oh that means you can help me with my homework!" She hugs me and I just chuckle.
"Don't count on that. I asked her for the math worksheet and she gave it to me but I feel like she won't give it to me again." Jason said.
"Exactly." I say as we enter the classroom and take our seats.
"Aww I'm going to keep my free pass for when I really need it." Ashley joked. Just then the teacher walked in and she started the class.