Believe Me

I went to look for Lucas but my mom call me I have to go to the hospital. They were gonna take my cast off. I call Lucas ''Hopalong do you want to come with me'' ''Yeah babe'' he say throught the phone. My mom pick me up in a taxi and we were heading to the hospital. We arrive and we were in the doctor's office Lucas arrived 10 mins later ''Hi baby how's your leg?'' he ask ''Hi, the doctor havent arrive yet but I think it is okay'' I answer ''Mom can you get me something to eat from the snack machine?'' I ask my mom ''Yeah honey, want something too Lucas?'' my mom ask Lucas ''No Ms.Hart I fine thanks'' Lucas answer ''Okay I will be back in a bit''. My mom came with a small bag of chips Lays the doctor came in ''Okay Maya let me take the cast out'' the doctor say while cutting off the cast from my leg. He finally take the cast off ''Walk a little Maya'' I start walking I feel my leg fine ''Its fine'' I say happy ''Okay Maya you are good to go, but I will have to give you some pills bc the bone needs nutrients'' the doc answers. Lucas came to me and hugged me I like the way his arms wrapped me we were alone in the office ''I love you Maya'' he whispers into my eye, suddenlly I start thinking about Riley and I accidentally say ''I love you too Riley'' my eyes wide. He pushes me back ''What Maya? Riley?! Are you lesbian?!'' he asks ''Answer me Maya?!'' Lucas screams I was in shock ''Is -th-that Riley is in love with me Lucas'' I answer. Lucas stares at me and laughs ''Thats impossible Maya, Riley is not lesbian'' ''I am saying the truth she is lesbian she was fingering me in the subway and whispering dirty things and then she kissed me and grabbed my boobs on the school!'' I yell at him ''I dont belive you Maya, if you didnt feel the same for me, why you say that you were in love with me? Only because you were jealous about Riley?'' Lucas asks I stay quite and stare at him tears start falling from my eyes ''You know what we are done!'' Lucas says while he leaves the office and smack the doors. I start crying my heart was broken I didnt know what to do.

The following chapter is dedicated to the Queen of The Sandwiches Phoebe!