Riley Matthews

The next day I woke up and I prepare myself for school gosh it was very hard to put my clothes my leg and with my arms hurting. The door of my room open suddenly it was Lucas. I was half naked and Lucas was staring at me bitting his lips and looking me with his eyes wide open. My face turned red quickly I cover myself with shirt ''You dont know what privacy means?!?! At least knock before barging into my room!'' I said with anger. He keeps looking at me he starts getting closer to me. Oh no what I have to do ''Dont worry everthing is gonna be fine Maya'' he said. My face is turning more red. He takes my bra and try to put it on. I am so red my face is truly red why is he doing this?!. He is putting me on my shirt, I try to keep myself in control ''Now you are beautiful and ready for school, see you downstairs'' he said with a big smile. I grab my things and go downstairs ''Bye mom'' I say ''Bye honey be carfeul'' she answered. We got to the subway there was a girl she was staring at Lucas so much ''If you want him why you dont jump over him'' I say ironiclly. She looked at me with a killer sight I know she heard what I say. Lucas was looking her too upside down I know he is watching her body but I dont want to thing other things. We get to school, I have literature ''Give me your things I wil carry them for you'' Lucas say ''Thank you Lucas you are very sweet'' I answer him while smiling. He took my things to literature. I sit down ''Listen class today we have a new classmate from Los Angeles, California Ms.Matthews can you please introduce yourself'' Ms.Kora say. Fuck it was the girl of the subway ''Hi I am Riley Matthews I am 14 years old I came from Cali I like to have fun'' she say. Lucas was staring at her with his mouth open. She sat next to him they are talking. Why do they are saying to each other? I only here giggle from Riley! I hate this girl so much. She thinks she can have Lucas for just being the new girl?! Fuck that!... I look at her with a cold sight and she look back at me and I know what she is thinking ''Lucas can we go for a smoothie after school?'' I asked ''Everything for my special girl'' he answers while he blinks one eye. Riley stare at me furious I know she wants to tell me something but she cant my face turned red I smile at Lucas he smiles me back. I look at Riley ''Want to come with us Roiley? and I am Maya just for you to know Lucas best friend'' I say sarcastlly ''Its is Riley and no Maya thanks'' she answer me furious. Lucas watched me and starts laughing a bit. I will not let Riley takes what its mine.