What happen?

3 WEEKS LATER

I wake up at the hospital I cant remember what happened. I cant move my leg this is so scary. The nurse entered to my room ''You finally awake'' she said ''What happen why I am here?'' I asked. She looked at me and said ''Calm down I am gonna call the doctor''. The doctor cam in ''Hey, I am glad you are okay, you received a hard hit'' he said ''What?'' I ask shocked. He stares at me with a worried face ''You were hit by a car 2 weeks ago, you dont remember?''. I looked at him and then everything turn black.

''Maya sweetheart, wake up its time to go'' it was the voice of my mom trying to wake me up. She help me to get up and take me to the car. We get to the apartment there was Lucas outside of my apartment. I get off the taxi my mother helped me with my leg ''Maya!'' Lucas scream at me ''I missed you'' he said while hugging me. My face turned red fast I love to being between his arms I can smell is perfume ''I missed you too Lucas'' I said. My mom interrupted us ''Maya I have to go to work can you be alone today?'' she asked ''Yes mom dont worry. Lucas helped me to get to my apartment. He was such a gentleman ''Maya we need to talk about what happen the day you got the accident'' he said in a serious way while sitting down on the couch. I sit down next to him ''What happen?'' I asked ''You cant remember?'' he asked seriously. I cant remember what happened that day just some parts ''No'' I replied ''About our kiss'' he tell. My face turned red again ''We ki-kiss?'' I asked shocked ''Yeah we kissed and I know you liked Maya'' he said while putting her hand in my leg. I start getting more red. He leans to me to kiss me again ''Lucas...'' I say. He kissed me my face turned red again he bites my lips. Oh my god something is happening inside me. He puts her hands in my back getting me to get closer to he kisses my neck. Oh my god this feels so good my face is more red like a tomato ''Maya?'' my mom opens the door. Lucas stopped kissing me before my mom sees us ''Hey mom'' I said with my face red ''Why your face is so red Maya? she asked. Lucas stares at me and said ''I should get going'' ''Okay Lucas text you later'' I tell him ''Bye Lucas'' my mom waves at him ''Goodbye Ms. Hart'' He get out of my apartment my face stills red I cant control myself when I am with Lucas. Whats going on with me he is my friend...