Raped Again By Riley

I was walking on the hallways going to my locker the bell rang I was getting my things then I feel someone grabs my boobs from behindand start to kiss my neck ''What the fuck!?!?'' I scream in low voice ''I am so wet Maya'' Riley whispers from behind. She is squeezes my nipples I let out a moan and my face turned red ''I know you like it Maya'' she whispers again ''Look Riley you are a nice girl but I dont play in that game'' I say to her ''No? Then why  your face is red?'' she smirks. She put me against the lockers ''I want to feel your body against mine Maya'' she says my face turn very red. She unbelts my pant ''What are you doing?!'' I answer she puts her hands between my legs and start rubbing my pussy I started moaning ''I know you like it girl''' she says. I back her off from me and put in order my pants. She grabs my hand and pulls me back to her. Riley opened the door of the janitors closet ''Riley stop!'' I groan ''You are crazy I am not into girls!'' I scream at her ''I know you have a lesbian side Maya''she says to me. She pulls me to her again and kissess me I never felt how was kissing a girl until now. She takes off my shirt ''Stop Rile!'' I say to her. I put on my shirt again and walk away. This girl is so crazy! I feel raped again.

Listen guys thanks for the support you gave me in the 2 books I know this chapter is short but I will post one big next tuesday! and another thing this story may or may not get more dirty and pervy if you dont like pervy things plis dont hate on me and dont read and if you are gonna read it, read it by your own risks. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT SINVERLY NAIGEL :)