[19]

[19]

I hope you learn to make it on your own

And if you love yourself just know you'll never be alone

I hope that you get everything you want and
that you chose

I hope that it's the realest thing that you ever know

••

Khalil

I took a deep breath as I watched them lower her casket into the ground.

Never thought I would see the day I would be putting my mama six feet under,the shit hurts like hell,no one wants to go through this- hardest thing any human being should have to go through -but there's always worse.

I fiddled with the paper inside of my pants pockets since I didn't get the chance to tell my mom how I felt before she died I decided to write her a letter and let her take it to the grave with her.

I pulled it out and read over it.

Funny how shit in life seems to turn out both the good and the bad,all my life I had to sit and watch you slowly but surely take yo life away and I always promised myself I would be better then the typical dope boy and do better for myself so I can give better to you.I don't blame you for how things turned out,you were a good mother and friend and I appreciate all the things you ever done for me it may not be much but I appreciate it I also thank you for bringing me and my brother together I can actually say I'm happy in life now.you thought me everything to do and not to do from the good to the bad mama.Lets just say you've always been my angel in disguise,I love ya mama.

I threw the letter inside of the dug up hole and watch as it landed on top of her casket along with the roses everyone else threw in.

A tear fell down my face as I looked over the casket once more.

I sniffed "we was suppose to shine together mama"

•••

This chapter was short because I wanted to get this sad moment out the way,but not to worry I will try my best to update again some time today.

This story is ending soon 3 or maybe 5 more chapters.