[9]

[9]

Even my own mama turning on me --- KILLA

Omniscient

"I thought you were dead"Kathy said nonchalant as she puffed on her cancer stick.

Khalil smirked,"you thought wrong".

Kathy smirked as she gave Khalil a devilish smile - as much as she loved her son it still tore her to pieces knowing that the man she loves is dead.

"mm,I know for sure that lil bitch of yours is dead"

It angered Khalil to hear his mother speak about scarlet in such a way.

"na - she isn't"

I could have sworn that bitch was dead,Kathy said to herself.

"but you would know that she was alive if you didn't run out and leave,right?"

"so that's why you here huh? You found out that I left the bitch there for dead-I wasn't going down for the blame of that fat bitch"she spat with anger risen in her voice.

"you fucked up for some shit like that"he spoke through gritted teeth.

As much as he loved his mother he was dying to put a bullet in her head.

"the truth hurts"she spoke with no emotion what so ever - it was like she wanted to hurt him emotionally.

It was way past his time to go,comin' to realization that his mother was a cold hearted person he stood to his feet and shook his head in disappointment.

"you gon rot in hell right along with that bitch as nigga"he said referring to his father.

He left out the small boxed out like apartment - making sure to slam the door as if he was a young child who couldn't get there way.

"Damn" he said aloud,"even my own mama turning on me"

He banged on the wall as he paced around the room-way past the level of pissed.

Only two things could calm his nerves - his scarlet and a nice fat blunt.

But he couldn't have neither,seeing as he promised scarlet he would cease down on his smoking and scarlet was out busy running errands.

Taking a seat on the bed he played with the little twist that sprouted wildly on his head in frustration.

Thought a nigga would be better then this - he thought.

He quickly shook the thought out of his head and stood to his feet walking over to his night stand where he kept his stash of weed.

Scarlet will just have to get mad - he needed to release some stress.

Just as he was about to light up the blunt the room door swung open.

The smile on scarlets face soon vanished as she saw what Khalil held in his hand.

"Khalil"she called out.

He sighed and placed the blunt and the lighter back in there rightful places.

"Scarlet let me off for right now ma,a nigga really need this"he stressed.

She sat down the bags she had in her hands and made her way over to him taking a place in his lap.

"what's wrong baby?"she asked concerned.

"nun that you need to stress over shorty"

Scarlet shook her head and smiled at Khalil's stubbornness.

"I'm gone give you your space and since I see you ticked off you can have one blunt"

Khalil smiled at her bossy ways,she's catching on quick.

He shook his head and flipped her over,"na my pain reliever is right here".

•••

On some real shit y'all betta stop being silent readers & comment,I don't bite lol.

But na comment & vote please comment.