[8]

[8]

Killa

My jaws tightened as I sat behind my tinted windows looking at the bug eyed nigga.

"I see why they call that nigga bug"spade said "eyes bigger then a mufucker"

I shook my head and took a drag from the blunt.

"I wanna blast his bitch ass"I spoke through gritted teeth.

I never liked the nigga to begin with,always had a feeling his ass was a snake in the grass,but now I hate his bitch ass for trying to kill my baby girl,and nobody messes with scarlet.

"gon head nigga I'll cover you"spade pulled out his gun and cocked it.

I shook my head "na the nigga to quick,besides I won't baby girl to blast his ass".

Spade nodded then snatched the blunt out my hand.

"His ass may be quick but he ain't smart"

I shrugged "lil bit of both could have used somebody like him on my team,but after what he did that shit dead"

I looked down the street to see a man wobbling down the street,you could tell he wasn't from this way.

"damn pigs"spade mumbled.

I chuckled as I watched bug interact with the man,his dumb ass wasn't street smart if he couldn't spot out a pig.

I watched as he slid the man a small bag in exchange for money,I knew for sure they was gone be hot on his ass now,and I had to get to his ass before they did.

"baby girl hurry up we on a schedule"I shouted up the stairs to scarlet.

"I'm comin"

I sighed then pulled out my phone checking the time.

"How do I look?"

I turned around and smiled at the sight In front of me.

"beautiful,do a 360 for me"she giggled then turned around giving me a perfect view of her back side.

"ready?"I asked grabbing her hand.

She nodded "where we going?"

"dinner,then a surprise"

She gave off a dramatic sigh "oh god,khalil surprising someone?"

"ha ha I do have a heart baby girl,now come on for I change my mind and feed yo ass hot pockets for dinner"

I sipped on my wine and looked at her,I loved the way her dress hugged her body and showed off her amazing curves.

"lil stop staring"she wined.

I chuckled,her ass was never one to like so much attention .

"I can't help it,that dress got my imagination running wild"

she cut into her chicken then held the fork up to my mouth,I shook my head.

"Khalil you need to eat how you gone bring somebody out to dinner but don't eat?"

I shrugged then sat my glass down and sat back.

"eat,we got somewhere to be"

she held the fork up yo my mouth again "eat".

I leaned up and ate the chicken off the fork knowing I wasn't going to win with her.

"happy? Now c'mon"

she stuck out her tongue then took another sip of her wine before standing up.

I stood up along side her and pulled her out the back door entrance of the restaurant.

"slow down I can't walk but so fast in these heels"

"just like a girl"I mumbled.

"don't be mumbling shit Nelson"I laughed and pulled her closer to me.

"chill out Tyson"I said as she swatted at my chest.

I laid my head on top of hers as we continued our journey down the street.

"why we here?" she questioned as we stood in front of joe's shooting ring.

"you'll see"I escorted her in and walked towards the back and pushed the door that read private.

"joe"I shouted.

"Killa"the old gray haired man walked from the back with a smile on his face.

"your all set up in the back and your package is back their as well"he smiled softly at scarlet then walked off.

I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the back.

"C'mere" I called out to scarlet as I loaded a gun.

She slowly walked towards me,"I am not touching that gun".

"you don't got no choice you wanted to work with me so now you need to learn how to shoot a gun,for safety reasons" I pulled her in front of me and placed the gun in her hand.

"relax"I whispered in her ear as I felt her body tense up as her fingers came in contact with the cold metal.

She took a deep breath then cocked the gun back.

"when it comes to shooting don't think of the what if's just let your anger out but at the same time know how to control it"

she nodded then pulled the trigger the impact from the gun caused her body to jerk back.

"Learn your stance,and know how to control your body,try again"

I grabbed a chair and sat down in it and continued to watch as she fired shot after shot,she got her stance and she didn't jerk as much as before.

"Killa it's time for closing"

I looked back at joe and nodded.

"Here" I held the tiffanys bag out towards her.

She smiled then dug in the back and pulled out a large box.

"Khalil what the hell is this?"she asked.

"It's a Tiffany blue kahr arms pm9,I got a gun made for you and the shit wasn't cheap so you better worship that shit" I explained.

She viewed the gun once more and smiled,"its cute I like it".

Good,I thought.

"now c'mon I wanna spend the rest of the night with you to catch up on old times"

"Thank you"scar spoke up as we sat on the roof top of the old building.

"for what?"

she took a deep breath before speaking up.

"for showing me what fun is I can honestly say this is the best night I've ever had"

I leaned in and kissed her lips "your welcome,I love you"

"love you too"

•••

Please comment & vote.