[14]

[14]

Omniscient

Watch your back

Scarlet rolled her eyes as she threw the so called "threat" letter in her purse.

For the pass two weeks she has been receiving text and notes all warning her to watch her back,today one just so happen to be on her car.

It didn't put an ounce of fear into her body,she figured if they couldn't approach her and say the shit to her face then why should she be afraid?.To be honest she thought it was a bit immature this was something petty little eight grade girls do and she was on her grown woman shit.

She pulled out of the parking lot of the mall and made her way on the interstate heading home.

Her hips rocked as she sung out loud with the radio.

Wonder when she'll be mine

She walk past, I press rewind

Just to see that ass one more time

And I got the sodaaa
Remy Boyz, they know us

All fast money, no slow bucks

No one can control us
Ay, yeaaah baby

It was one thing scarlet hated - she had no friends only people she really socialized her self with is Khalil and her mother.

She only wished she could sit down and talk to someone who would understand her on a mutual level,she wanted somebody she could brag to.

She didn't understand why people shouted out no new friends or how fake their friend was when they were the ones who are being fake she labeled that as one word childish.

Khalil sat on the chair smoking a fat blunt as he played the game.

Scarlet was shocked to see him home and actually being active,he wouldn't be home until late in the night and he would've been crashed out on the couch from such a long day.

She checked the time on her MK watch 3:45.

"hey baby"she dropped the few bags she had onto the chair them sat on Khalil's lap making him miss a perfect layup.

He sighed and paused the game seeing that his focus wasn't going to be on it anymore.

"babygirl"he cheesed.

She leaned down and kissed his sweet lips.

"why are you home so early?"she just had to know.

He shrugged "just wanted to chill"

She knew it had to be more then that but she didn't push it,he would talk when he was ready.

She shrugged before pressing her lips to his and making her way upstairs their king sized bed was calling her name and she figured she could use a nap.

*

Khalil let out a sigh as he reread the text he received from spade four hours ago.

I hate to be the one to bring you bad news,but they found ya moms wit bullet holes through her body on 23rd street.

He didn't know rather to be sad or to just shrug the shit off but one thing he did know was that he was going after whoever killed the woman who birthed him and cared for him at a tender age and when he finds them ... it won't be pretty.

•••

As you all know I've had a bad case of the writers block and it was hard as hell tryin to come up with something that would meet y'alls liking.

Also,I noticed that this story is not as deep as the one before so get ready to say hello to a few old & new characters...also get ready to cry ☺️

Slow updates may occur seeing as I'm in the process of moving,Who lives in Ohio? I need friends 😪