[4]

[4]

Lily

I opens my eyes trying to adjust them to the dark lighting in the room,the bright light from the moon light came through the window giving the room a some what glow.

From the corner of my eye I saw something move,I watched as Killa slowly paced the room,cup in hand a blunt in the other.

I looked over at the digital clock to see it read two a.m Killa was never one to sleep for a long period of time,and I don't know why.

"why aren't you sleeping Lily?" I watched his back muscles flex as he talked.

"how did you know I was up?" I asked quietly.

"your manly snoring stopped"he teased.

I rolled my eyes and snuggled under the warm covers,it was kind of chilly.

"shutup" I mumbled.

"I'm just kidding"

"why aren't you asleep?"

"you know I can't sleep for a long period of time"

I stirred a little "well just come lay beside me"

He finally looked back at me and stared at me for awhile before sitting down his drink and putting out the blunt,he went to brush his teeth then came back to lay beside me.

"I missed you"I whispered looking into his hazel eyes.

"if you missed me so much why were you hiding?"

I shrugged,"I wasn't hiding Killa I truly wasn't,I was scared to show my face so I just moved silently and stayed to myself"

"why were you scared?"he asked.

"scared he was still out there"I paused."lets talk about this another time tonight isn't the night"

"no time will ever be the right time"

I nodded and snuggled into his side.

"Well,that night you didn't come home I got worried I stayed up all night waiting for you but you never came I called your uncle when you didn't answer your phone but he didn't answer either and I was to scared to leave the house,so I just sat there hoping that you weren't some where slumped over dead,a couple days later I was at home still waiting for your arrival,I got excited when I heard the door knob shaking thinking it was you and you forgot your key or something,but it wasn't"I took a breath before continuing.

"-The door was them bust down and I got scared,I jumped up looking for something close to a weapon as the three men entered the house,I watched one of them whisper something then the other two exited the house,the man started talking and laughing and I got even more scared,next thing you know I'm on the ground with a bullet near my chest and blood surrounding me" I let out a laugh.

,"The funny thing is after the man left I saw your mother enter the house,she looked at my bloody body,then took a run for it-she left me there to die"

Killa wiped the tears off my face as they continued to fall.

"Did you get a good look at their face? Who helped you baby?"

I shook my head "no not really,but the dude who shoot me had these really big eyes-and my mother came to my rescue,she was stopping by to see me"

I watched as Killas jaws tightened and I reached over and kissed his cheek.

"calm down"I whispered as I stroked his bare chest.

"did the nigga who shoot you say anything?"

I closed my eyes as I thought back on the incident.

that's for Khalil killing my lil brother,pay backs a bitch huh?

I recited the words to Killa and watched as his jaws tightened.

"let's move on from that right now,what happened to you?"

He shook his head,"story for another day"

*

I don't know where to go next with this story 😭 help me y'all.