Chapter Six Part Two

Then, it started to work on Evie. She started to remember her first day in Auradon, how she and Doug had their first date together, how she was on the cheer squad, and how she wanted to be good.

A bright green light shot out of Evie as she became unconscious as she floated over to Ben, Jay, and Jane.

"Now... it's just you". Ben said.

Outside almost everyone in Auradon Prep was outside.

"What's Going On"!? Chad yelled as he ran on to the scene. His blonde/gold hair was a mess, because he had just ran out of the Royal Hair Dresser.

"Do you remember how The Villains kidnapped Mal, Evie, and Carlos? Well there controlling them to do this"! Oles yelled, still you could barely hear him over all the commotion.

"Well, we gotta do something"! Audrey said. "Evie goes at the top of our cheer pyrimd"!

"Well, what can we do"? Doug asked running his shaking fingers though his hair.

"I have an idea"! Lonnie exclaimed.

___________

"They we're weak! Mal yelled. I'm much tougher, you can't defeat me"!

"Listen, I know you're in there... Maleficent"! Ben stated.

"Well, pretty boy's got some smart to him after all". Mal said tapping her cheek.

Then Emily, Oles, and Doug came through the window, on a tuba powered snow cloud.

"Hey Maleficent, nice snow suit". Oles said.

"I'm not wearing a snow suit"!

Then Emily and Oles blasted her with almost 120 pounds of snow.

"Now you are". Emily said.

"Ben do you're thing". Doug said as they floated out the room to safety.

Ben started floating to Mal. He was no longer afraid, he knew how to break the curse.

"What are doing? Stay away mortal!" Mal commandaned.

"Mal, I know you're still in there. And there's something I want you to know. I love you". Ben said as he kissed Mal.

And when he did all of her memories came back. Ben's Cornation, the ball, how she picked Ben over Christian, and how she wanted to be good.

A bright green light shot out of Mal's Mouth which knocked Ben into Jay, Evie, Carlos(Who Were Now Awake), and Jane. And It knocked the snow off of her. Her hair turned back into the violet purple everyone loved as she and everyone and everything floated back to the ground. Ben ran to her to make sure she was okay. Jay and Jane would have said something, but they we're still recovering from the floating.

"MAL! Are you okay"!? Ben yelled.

"Ben..." Mal coughed.

"Yes"?

"We need a new dorm room".

"I love you too".