Chapter Five

"So, I guess were supposed to play along with whatever these Auradon freaks say". Mal says.

"I just can't believe Jay is King! Should we erase his memory too"? Carlos asked.

"Not yet. Jafar said he wanted to do it himself". Evie said eating her bagel.

Then Jay walked in.

"Morning guys! How'd you sleep"?

"Fine". They all said at the same time.

"Now, what happend to you guys Last night"? Jay asked cocking a eyebrow.

"Nothing, our parents just took us on a walk". Mal said.

"Okay, Well see you guys later". Jay said leaving quickly.

"I think he's on to us". Carlos said.

Outside the door, Jay was calling Ben.

"Ben get a car ready, were going to the Isle".

Later that day...

Ben & Jay went to the Isle Of The Lost. Not much has changed Ether. But now instead of Ben face being drawn on, now Jay's face was drawn on with the caption "Disappointment".

"So you never told me. Why are we here"? asked Ben putting down his Princes Weekly Magazine.

"You know How Mal, Evie, and Carlos have been acting strange ever since they came back"?

"Yeah".

"I think they had something to do with it". Jay said pointing at Maleficent's Castle.

When they walked inside, Jay asked their Guards to Wait in the car. They saw Maleficent, Jafar, Evil Queen, and Cruella De Vil sitting.

"Ah, Jayden, we've been expecting you". Cruella said.

"Jayden"? Ben whispered to Jay laughing.

"Benjamin"? Jay said back.

Ben shut up.

"So, what exactly Did you did you do to Mal, Evie, and Carlos"? Jay asked.

"What?" Maleficent said pretending to be shocked.

"We would never son". Jafar said.

"Oh, yeah. Explain Mal and Carlos' blue hair". Ben exclaimed crossing his arms.

"Uh..." Maleficent started.

"Aha! It took you more than Three seconds". Jay shouted pointing and jumping up and down.

"Listen here Sister". Cruella said to Jay insulting him.

"You can't prove anything, and the potion we used on them can only be reversed by True Love's kiss". Maleficent said.

"Of Course". Jay thought to himself.

"Well it just So happens that Mal's my girlfriend". Ben stated.

"Sweetie, Mal probably didn't tell you this So I will, She is Part dragon. My Side of The Family. And Made Sure that curse can't be broken without True Loves Kiss. And Trust Me Honey. YOU ARE NOT IT"! Maleficent snapped.

Unfortunately, Ben snapped too. But Jay held him and his royal sword back.

Heyo! So I attached the cover of Wet Side The Series. At first, I was going to cancel it because ( and Teen Beach Fans don't hate me) the ending didn't make since to me. I mean( SPOILER ALERT) Lela changed the Movie and now Mack and Brady just met for the first time? Come On Disney! I could write a sequel to Descendants and make Sure no one Meets for the first time!(Hint, Hint) So anyway, sorry for taking to long to update chapters. I just got a New puppy named Maleficent (Of Course ) and I've been spending a lot of time with her. So I thought I would give you Three New parts!

Until Next Time!
- Trayvon Haslam