Chapter One

It was the day before the parents came, So Ben, Jay, and Mal were planning everything.

"Were are they gonna sleep"? Ben asked.

"Well, my Mom doesn't like to sleep that much, I don't know How the rest sleep". Mal said.

Then Evie and Carlos walked in holding some type of contraption.

"Hey guys, look what I build". Carlos said proudly, holding the invention making Sure it didn't fall.

"What is it"? Jay asked, trying to pretend that he had no idea what it was. It was the contraption Jay spotted laying under his bed about a week ago.

"We call it the C.E. transmitter"! Evie stated proudly while presenting it like the host of their favorite game show from The Isle "Wheel Of Heaven Or Hell".

"What does it do"? Ben asked, putting his arm around Mal and stepping back a few steps. He knew about their invention that punched a hole in The Isle Of The Lost. And he didn't want to take a chance that it hit Mal.

"Since we live in Auradon now, and we can't see our parents, I thought that we could chat with them anytime we want". Carlos said.

"That reminds me. What are we going to do about their powers"? Mal asked.

"I never thought about that. Ben thought for a while. I got it! Maleficent is the only one with real powers right"?

"Yeah". Mal responded.

"We could just let her have her powers again for a couple of days"!

As Soon as Ben said that everybody in the room looked at him like he was crazy.

"I know your King and all. But How stupid can you be"? Carlos yelled.

"Carlos is right, and he never yells at anyone". Evie defended.

"Ben, as Co King. It's my job to tell you when your doing something dumb. So I'M telling you right now". Jay said patting Ben's shoulder.

"What about you Mal? He asked hoping Mal would agree with him. Your the only one who hasn't said anything.

"Well,... I...". Mal started before she panicked and starting beeping sounds.

"Well, I gotta go! Doug is calling me". She said before she ran out.