Chapter Three

Everyone was in the Auradon Auditorium, dating for the heroes and villains to come in.

Carlos was practically shaking like a little chihuahua. Mal's Eyes were glowing green, that's what happened when she got nervous. Evie wasn't that nervous, Sure she hasn't found a Prince yet, but she was starting to look at Chad more often. And Jay, Well he was So nervous, that his hands were sweating.

Cinderella & Prince Charming were. the first to come in and sit down. Next, the Fairy God Mother and Aurora & Prince Phillip. Then Belle & Beast came. Beast was more alert than ever. After all, classic villains were in Auradon.

Mal and Carlos exchanged looks. Evie just sat there clapping with the rest of the auditorium. Mal wasn't surprised, Evie had never truly been bad. Nether had Carlos, but, even though she never admit it. She has grown to love them both.

"Good morning everyone". said Ben and Jay in Unison.

"We are Happy to welcome some of Auradon's greatest here". started Jay.

"Unfortunately, were having "problems" with Maleficent right now". Ben said.

"Apparently, she believes that if were trusting her to visit Auradon, then we should take of her braclet". Jay finished.

There was murmur in the auditorium.

"Hey Wanna go see our parents". whispered Mal to Carlos and Evie.

"How? asked Carlos. And you're planning on using Magic, you know you can't".

While they were talking, a full on war broke out in the auditorium. They're were wand candies flying along with popcorn and Paper Cups With Ben and Jay's Faces on them.

"I Hate Having Popcorn thrown At Me,
Take Us To Go See Our Family"! Mal casted the spell.

Her, Evie, and Carlos appeared in Auradon's Gym. Where they saw Doug and Oles arguing with Maleficent.

"Just were the bracelet". Doug pleaded.

"No". Maleficent responded.

"Just wear the bracelet". Oles asked with rage.

"No".

"I'M DONE"! Screamed Oles as he flew out of the gym on his snow cloud.

"Mom"! yelled Mal, as her Evie and Carlos walked up to their parents.

"Why Mal, long time no see". Maleficent smirked.

"How Did you make Oles mad!? He's one of the nicest students here!" Mal screamed.

"He Wants me to wear this ankle braclet, that will take away my powers".

Mal and Maleficent screamed at each other for a few minutes.

"Family bonding". Doug said while rubbing his head.