Chapter Six Part One

"What If, we put Ben and Jay to sleep for a thousand years"? Carlos suggested.

"I feel like that's already been done. We need something original guys, think"! Mal said.

"I got it! What do Ben & Jay love the most"? Evie asked.

"From what I keep hearing, I think we're dating. Bleh!" Mal coughed.

"Then, we could"- Carlos started Then Ben, Jane, and Jay walked through the door.

"Hey guys". Ben said nervously.

"Hey". Mal, Evie, and Carlos all said together.

"Listen, we know what your parents did to you and Jane has a spell that can fix it"! Jay said.

"I have a spell to". Mal said slyly.

"What do you mean"? Ben asked.

"The goodie goodies have figured us out, evolve my power to make them scream and shout". Mal casted, and as soon as she casted it...

Everything and everyone started to float, some type of green mist had circled around Mal. Her normally green eyes we're glowing neon green. Carlos and Evie's Eyes we're glowing neon also.

Ben, Jay, and Jane had floated to the other side of the room.

"Jane! Cast the spell"! Ben screamed fright.

"These descendants have lose their memories"- Jane started.

"You really think that's going to work on us?! I'm the most powerful creature ever"! Mal shouted as her yelling broke the windows.

"Jane! Its NOW OR NEVER"! Jay shouted.

"- return it back to them by the power of me"! Jane casted as a bright yellow light shot out of her hand into the once good descendants.

"You really think that did anything"?! Mal yelled in a sarcastic tone.

But, it did do something. As it started to work on the youngest descendant.
Carlos memories started to come back. From his first day at auradon, to the time he met his dog Dude, from the time he meat his first girlfriend. And how he wanted to be good.

A bright green light circled out of Carlos which left him unconscious as he floated to Ben, Jane, and Jay.