Chapter 9 ~ Presents

Four edits in a row!

YAY!!!

Watching Jennifer's Body

Lovely Amanda Seyfried

Even Megan Fox ofcourse!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9

Presents

________________________________________________________________________________

My pov:

"Give him a chance" says blondie.

"Three minutes" I said. Everybody looked at me in disbelief but started to walk away leaving me with this got in front of me going to explain what the heck he has done ruining my whole entire week of happiness with other people.

"What?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "I am so sorry. I don't love her anymore, I was just confused that time and finally I had a choice and picked you and lastly please give me a chance" he looked like he was about to cry.

I stood there in silence, "You wasted my time, my heart, effort. What else do you want?" I screamed. "Forgiveness. Think about it" he looks at me expectantly, "I don't know. Not now." I said. I got out motioning everyone to walk in.

Everyone was silent in awkwardness.

Louis jumped and screamed, "OPENING TIME". He's so cute and he sounded like a child. Thankfully he broke the unnecessary awkwardness. I hate having an awkward silence with people, it's like their mute or something just looking at other people like talking in their head.

"Okay first is first" I excitedly said. I picked one and it came from Anjela. "OOOOHHHH! I think I know what it is" I smiled at her and she returned the smiled. I ripped out the cover neatly and excitedly.

A ring! YAY! Another one for my collection. It's not just any other ring, it's the ring I wanted to buy and I am planning to buy it when I get some time. It a silver ring with a heart on it, it's not like a wedding ring it's a formal ring.

"Thank you so much!!! I mean it's what I wanted to buy." I grinned and she smiled. It was so cool.

I set it aside and I picked another one from Perrie considering that it was written on the wrapper that it has her name on it. I ripped it open and I saw 3 sweatshirts. It's so beautiful.

"THANK YOU PERRIE!! I LOVE YOU GIRL!!" I squealed and she grinned "No problem girl" she replied and smiled at my over happiness.

I snatched one and opened it, "OHMY!!! YAY!!!" I hugged it. Its a big sized teddy bear! "It's huggable" I squealed as I hugged it tight. "Thanks Harreh!!" I smiled, "Your welcome M'lady" he bowed. The teddy bear was named Harold because it has a tag that it is named Harold.

I grabbed an odd looking long box from a guy that was my second dad Liam, maybe. I ripped it slowly open and I looked at it surprised, "OMG! OMG! OMG! I HAVE A HARRY POTTER SERIES! LIAM YOUR SO GREAT!!" I hugged him and he laughed, "No worries my daughter" he joked.

I got back into my old position and picked another one. I grabbed a present that looked like a three-boxed stack. I opened it and grabbed the three doll shoes made from Mario D'boro "Oh my god Mommy Dani Thanks! How?" I ran up to her and hugged her and took her by surprise. "Oh it was nothing" she said sweetly.