Chapter 1 ~ When I met Him

THIS IS THE START OF THE RE WRITTEN ONE

PLEASE READ THEM : D

_______________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 1

THE PAST

________________________________________________________________________________

My POV:

I was sitting beside my bedroom's window reading Shatter Me when Niall's voice boomed all over the house, "LIANNA!" he shouted. I stood up lazily and shouted back, "What?!", I scoffed and walked downstairs frowning angrily.

It's eight in the freaking morning and he's popping out monster voices around the house with other people sleeping. I quickly jogged downstairs and saw Liam also awake, I haven't noticed Lou, Harry, and Zayn around so they're still asleep. Not morning people they are.

"What's going on my precious brother?" I asked Niall as sweet as possible, "Were goin' recording sissily" he replied patting my shoulders. SISSILY? Where did that came from? When did he ever called me that? It sounds horrible, it sounds like silly.

I hit him lightly in the arms, "Aww whas tha fow?" he asked with a mouth full of pasta all over his mouth, "Ew Niall ever heard of don't talk while your mouth is full?" I asked taking a bite of his toast. "Hey that's my toast! Your lucky your my sister" he said. "Seriously what the heck was that punch for?" he asked rubbing the part where I hit him.

I looked at him annoyed, "Sissily? What the heck is that?". He smiled, "Well I kinda like it calling to you, so i'm going to stick to it" he evilly smiled. My brother loves to annoy me so much. "Mean" I childishly pouted and crossed my arms.

"How cute" Louis popped out of nowhere and rubbed his eyes like a child, now that's cute. "Thank you Louis atleast you appreciate it" I warmly smiled at him and handed him his breakfast. "I appreciate it all, Thanks" he smiled back.

Niall passed by me and ruffled my hair. OH!!! NOT MY HAIR!!! IT IS ON!!! "NIALL!!!" I shouted and ran after him in the living room and tackled him on the ground and tickled him. "Were" he laughed, "Going" he laughed, "On" he laughed again, "Twenty" and again, "Minutes" and he breathed hard when I stopped tickling him.

"Your heavy" he commented. "Well next time stop touching my hair" I glared at him playfully. "Honestly sometimes I think we are the sibling and not you two" Zayn said yawning and stretching his arms. "Good morning" I greeted with a smile.

"Twenty minutes!" Niall reminded, "Yes dad" I smirked. I marched upstairs almost tripping on the boys clothes scattered everywhere outside their rooms. How did it even came there? Do they even bother to clean up? I'm almost at the door when someone clasped my waist and screamed in my ears.

"BOO!", I practically jumped and landed on a polo shirt ans stumbled backwards waiting my back to hit on the floor but a pair of strong arms caught me by surprise and helped me to stand upright. "Thanks" I muttered fixing my shirt but I noticed he wasn't there anymore.

Then suddenly I felt two arms snaking around my waist and a head on the back of my shoulder, "Boo" he once again said but whispered it sending me shivers, sparks, and tingles all over my body through my spine. I quickly turned around and slapped him playfully and he looked shocked, I began to laugh.

"Your face" I laughed harder. "Yeah, great way to ruin the moment" he let go of me, "Well Mr. Tommo I'm sorry but I'm a person who ruin moments like that" I poked his nose and he scrunched up nose. He looks so cute, "I'm going to shower and change" I said and he nodded going downstairs.