Chapter 8 ~ I guess he is right

Three edits in a row!

My mother would kill me because of the time I am consuming on this!

But it's summer!

And it's so hot.

So here it is :)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8

I guess he is right.

________________________________________________________________________________

My pov:

"Lianna?" and then I saw him.

I froze feeling all my happiness had been sucked out of me like a dementor does.

It was a man's voice.

I turned around and saw Nathan with blondie again. And her hands snaked around Nathan's waist. What the freaking hell?! He said he was with a friend not a slut. And I heard the kissing noises a while ago.

They were kissing.

I feel paralized. I feel big weight pounded against my heart.

All this time. What Louis said was true. ALL THIS TIME.

IT WAS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anger rushed up to my veins, "So it's true?" is all I said not feeling to cry but just to punch both of them. I had to say my sorry to Louis. I had caused another fight because I'm fighting the ass of this git and all this time Louis was right.

"What true?" Nathan asked confused. "That you and her" I crossed my arms still wearing my poker face. "Let me explain" he begged. "What's the use of explaining?" and with that I stormed off the store. I ran back to the beach.

I don't want to cry because he's not worth all my tears. I went back to to the beach and I went to Niall's tent. To my surprise he was there. I thought they were out. Well they maybe got back early. Shoot! He will see me like this.

(A.N. Brother-Sister moment)

Now, I feel tears building up on my eyes and a ton weigh on my body. The deal is, I love him so much and everybody knows it. He wasted my time, my love, my effort, my everything! I thought he was different but I guess he's a man whore!

"Niall?" I called for his name as I saw him on his mattress eating looking on his phone. As he saw me already bawling my eyes out, he stood up and quickly hugged me for comfort. Then I cried more in my brother's embrace.

"What happened?" he asked in shock.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Niall's pov:

"Niall?" a fragile female voice called me.

Someone opened the tent. I closed my book and I saw my sister standing there crying. I bolted up and I hugged her. I never saw my sister cried this much since I moved out of the house, even when his boyfriend drowned.

"What happened?" I asked her rubbing his back. She kept sobbing in my chest and I was so worried about what was happening to her, the reason why is she crying. What the heck happened? If it's the BF I'm gonna rip the living shit out of his life.

"He cheated" she sobbed harder. "I know" I sighed, "How?" she sniffed and looked at me. "I saw her with blondie snogging" I rubbed her back and she kept coughing, "really?" she said looking tired, "Yeah, he's a git" I half-smirked and she smiled replying "Yeah he is".