Chapter 5

Chapter 5-home

-Adam-

"Hey Cello you ok?" I look down at her fidgeting body.

"A little scared that's all I'll be fine." I held her tight . "We can leave for the day."

"Really, that'd be nice." Her eyes perk up.

I opened the car door for her, she slid in the truck. The truck jumped into action, and I drove to my house.

It's awkward to be alone with her like this, and the only advise my wolf tells me is to mate her. I sit on the couch and flip through the channels as Cello sits next to me. I put my arm around her shoulders and she moved closer to me laying her head on my chest, I could breath in her sent all day. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep, so I picked her up bridal style and take her upstairs laying her down on my bed. She wakes a little after I set her down she moans, it makes me shutter. I can feel my wolf fighting to get out, I struggle to hold him back. She grabs my hand and pulls weakly on me "stay," she calls, I jumped at the chance. I slide in next to her and she cuddles up next to me with her head on my chest.

-Cello-

I wake up rapped in warmth, with a giant arm around me. I shift up slightly and a sleepy Adam wakes up, he's so cute in the mornings with his messy hair.

"Morning Cello," he says groggily.

"Morning," he pulls me back down on his chest. He groans before releasing me and sitting up. I start sliding out of his giant bed, "I was wondering if your really a vampire because you sleep."

"Well I'll be growing till I'm 20 then I stop, and it's the same with sleep but it's only for pure bloods." he threw his legs off the bed and stood walking to the bathroom,"uh I'll be taking a shower, um theres another across the hall no ones here so it's ok and you can wear what ever you want from my things," then he disappeared into the bathroom.

I walked out of his room and across the hall. I turned on the water and stepped in, letting the water cover me.

I rapped the towel around me and walked back to his room. I opened the door and walked in gently closing the door behind me, I turned back crashing in to a huge wet wall, Adam. I began falling backward and with lightening speed he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me up, my towel hit the floor. I let out a blood chilling scream and he quickly covers my mouth with his other hand, I turned an crimson red and looked at him his eyes shut. I put my hand on his covering my mouth pulling slightly down "i-it's ok I won't scream," he bent down picking up my towel handing it to me.

"Uh...s-sorry," he was blushing and it was adorable.

After putting the towel back on I told him it was alright to look. "Um again I'm sorry for that." He glanced down at me and looked away again.

"Don't be I should be I should have been more careful." I look down at the floor and feel the heat rises to my face.

"Well uh," he looks up at the ceiling blushing.

"What?" Then I notice were both wearing nothing but towels.

"O-uh well I...just...," I walked away and pulled things out of the drawer. I closed my self in his bathroom pulling it on remembering I forgot my underwear, I poke my head out and he's still in a towel digging in a drawer,"hey could you pass me my bag?"

"What uh sure," he picks it up by a strap and it's my stuff falls everywhere bras, panties, shirts, and so on I step out grab the two closest ones and pop back in the bathroom. I change into a pair of his basketball shorts which are huge on me, his shirt goes past my hips but not to my knees and his shorts won't stay up, so I have to walk out in his shirt to grab something of mine that will actually fit. So I start opening the door and slowly step out as to make sure I didn't bump into him. He turns to look at me in just shorts and smiles walking over to me,"you look adorable," he hugs me then let's go looking me up and down.

I grab my jeans still laying on the floor and pull them on trying to cover myself with his shirt. I look at him and he's watching the wall, "it's safe," I say as I start picking up my stuff shoving it in my bag. He bends down next to me and starts helping me. We reached for a shirt and hands touched sending a jolt up my arm, "I've cleared a drawer for you if you want to put your stuff there," he runs his hand in his hair letting me get the shirt. I blush and look at my bag slowly standing up.

"Thank you," I go over to the dresser and put my stuff in, as he walks behind me and whispers in my ear "that's my lucky shirt," shivers run down my spine. I turn and look up at him, he hugs me I rap my arms around his neck, and kiss him.

Our lips part and his tongue dances with mine, I submit to him as he picks me up holding me, I rap my legs around his hips and he moves over to the bed. He gently places me down and I unwind from around him. He pulls up and scans my face before smiling and tilting his head down. I rap my arms around his neck again and pull him close.

A clatter comes from down stairs and then the door slams shut making Adam shift up off of me.