Chapter 7

Chapter 7- Passion

-Cello-

There is banging at the front door in the middle of the day. Adam goes to answer it. I stand off to the side until the vampire smell stings my nose. I sprint up the stairs and into Adams room. I quickly slide under his covers in his bed trying to mask my smell.

-Adam-

"Hello?" I lean against the door frame.

"Good night young man I'm here looking for Cello the princesses you met recently, by chance have you seen her?" The aroma coming of this man made me want to shove my head into a dumpster. He was obviously a vampire being that he was in black from head to toe, with sunglasses on.

"No, sorry." I crack my knuckles nonchalantly and lift an eyebrow.

"Ah I see sorry to be a bother, if you do please call." He hands me a card with a number and name on it. He looks over my shoulder slightly but I lean in that direction blocking his view. I take the card and he leaves in a huff.

I close the door and turn around to see an empty couch, sighing I clime the stairs. I open the door to my room finding a terrified Cello curled up in a ball under my covers. I crouch down so we're face to face, she whimpers slightly and I slip into the bed next to her. She quickly snuggles into my chest and whimpers again.

"I promised you I wouldn't let anyone hurt you that includes your family." I kiss the top of her head.

"I don't want to go back there," she says as tears began dripping down her face soaking my shirt.

"We will together when your ready," I rap my arms tightly around her and kiss her forehead.

After a wile she stopped crying and whimpering. "I'm sorry about your shirt." Her eyes looked mute and dead it was hurting me seeing her like this.

"It's fine," I say peeling off my shirt tossing it on the floor. I move a few strands of hair from her face cupping her cheek, I tilted her face so it was looking at mine and leaned down to kiss her. She ran her fingers over my chest sending sparks all over my body.

-Cello-

I rapped my arms around his head down as I kissed him back. He opened his lips and pulled me by my hips closer to him, I swirled my tongue with his. We part,"I'm sorry for being so pathetic, it always seems like your putting me back together." He smiles at me slightly.

"It's my job, you'll do the same for me one day." He tightens his grip around me, and I pull myself closer running my fingers through his hair.

"Shut up!" He yelled making me flinch.

"What'd I do?" I look up at him concerned. He runs his hands through his hair looking away from me.

"Not you Cello my wolf, he won't shut up. I'm sorry for yelling," I relaxed slightly.

"It's ok what does he want?" I lean against his chest and he fumbles with his words.

"Well uh... To uh...mate with you..." he was blushing and looking away from me.

"O-alright, how's that work?" I innocently ask looking up at him.

"I bite into your neck and it mates us." He bites his lip slightly avoiding eye contact, "we don't have to its fine." He moves away from me slightly but I grab him and pull him back.

"Hmmm I don't see why not." He looked down at me confused.

"Wait really?" A small smile perked up on his face. I could already feel the heat beginning to raise in the room.

"Yeah sure." He moved his body on top of me, I could feel his hard against my hips. He carefully moved my hair out of the way and put is lips on my neck giving it a little kiss before opening his jaws. I shuttered at the tingling sensation of his lips against my skin. His eyes changed to a sliver blue as he bit down in to my neck. At the slight pain I dug my nails into his back, I let out a little moan as he opened his jaws. He began licking the mark he left healing any trace of injury or blood, sending shivers up my spine. I lightly ran my nails against his skin and he exhaled, I could feel him wanting to bite me again. I felt it too, the sudden need to bite into him but I fight it holding him tight against me. He leaves a trail of light kisses on my neck.

I ran my fingers on his back and felt the warm blood drip from his back. "Your backs bleeding." He pushed off of me. "O-god I'm so sorry," I darted from the bed and in to the bathroom coming back with a band-aid kit.

"Cello I'll be fine really." He was smiling like it didn't even happen.

"Turn around," he did and I could see deep scratches running his back from the top of his hips to his shoulder-blades. I opened the peroxide and began dabbing his wound with a cotton ball.

"Ow ow ow." He wiggles laughing at me.

"Stop being a baby," I finished cleaning it, and then moved to kiss Adam's cheek rapping my arms around him. "There not so bad right?"

"Not really," he pouted at me before flipping me around and pinning me down. I giggle involuntarily using my hand to cover my smile.

He gently moves my hand away from my face intertwining our fingers . "I love you Cello," he leans in closer his eyes fixed on me. I can feel my heart beating faster the closer he gets. He leans down gently kissing me and I slide my fingers into his hair.

He moves into the nape of my neck giving it little kisses I whisper back "I love you too."