Chapter 11

Chapter 11-M&M's

-Adam-

-Two days before-

Soft sobs ring in my ears, along with the slightest touching of piano notes. A door opens an a male voice starts talking, "sweetie relax come back to bed." I feel a cold hand touch my shoulder and move away from it. I cover my eyes trying to hide the tears. The voice talks again, "please come back to bed." I stand moving away from him toward the window I pull back the curtains and a full moon exposes its self in the sky from behind clouds.

"I-I can't." I feel the sorrow fill me as more tears fall from my face. I press my hand against the glass and feel the cold night tingle my fingers. I lean against the glass when something cold comes from behind me and holds me.

I snap away. My actual body shoots up sweat pouring down my face. "AHHHH!" I start yelling, "WHY! WHY DO I KEEP GETTING THESE DREAMS!" I grab the book shelf and punch it, it splinters into shards. I quickly rip off my shirt and sprint down the empty hall, out of the empty house. Everyone left to a separate house since I keep having dreams periodically of Cello. I run out of the woods into a clearing and roar. My body's shaking from anger because I can't remember the little details of the dream, if I could maybe I could find her and bring her home. A little voice in the back of my head starts doubting me, 'would she even what to come home? What if she left because she didn't love you? What if he was right and she was just playing with you.'

-Now-

I scoop her up into my arms her body shaking. I gently kiss the top of her head as I carry her to my motorcycle I set her down and slide behind her. I lean up pushing my body against her and start the engine. I hear and angry hissing coming from behind me as I pull out.

She begins to shake uncontrollably causing me to pull over. "Cello, I'm right here." I look down to her as she flinches and shakes anytime I move. "I promise I won't hurt you." She looked at me and whimpered making me feel guilty, I gently press my head against hers.

"Please, let me go," she whispered. I pull her into my chest, and kissed the top of her head.

"Want me to get you some M&M's?" A tiny laugh came from her, and her body relaxed.

"Yes please." I move allowing her the ability to move. She climes on behind me and raps her arms around me. I pull away from the curb back on the street this time with her behind me, arms rapped around my waist holding me tightly leaning against my back. It's the same store as the first time she ran away. I help her off and she looks at the store and then at me, she looks up at me, and intertwines our hands, smiling.

I follow her around the store watching her look around, she lifted a box of M&M's up and smiled. "If that's what you want, I'll get it for you." She gently opens the box and starts eating them when my phone rings.

'Hi Caitlyn.' Cello pulls my arm and looks up at me. I lean down and kiss as Caitlyn starts yelling.

'WHAT THE HELL ADAM! I GET A CALL FROM THE VAMPIRES SAYING YOU STOLE THEIR QUEEN! WHAT THE FUCK!?' Cello looks up at me confused but I smile down at her.

'She's my mate I can't be held accountable for my actions, and she wanted to come with me and could you stop yelling!' I lean my head in Cello's and she giggles.

'UGH but still! You don't grab people and leave like that!' I could hear the twins giggling in the background.

'Yeah, yeah I know what ever,' I hang up my phone and shoving it in my pocket.

"Sorry it's my fault your getting yelled at." Cello looked away from me but I pulled her face up against mine.

"No it's not," I pull her close to me and lift her up to kiss her.

"You've grown... A lot." She reaches up in her tip toes and doesn't even come up to my chin.

"Yeah sorry." I rub the back of my neck and she leans against me.

"Want one?" She holds out an M&M.

"Sure," I open my mouth and she pops it in my mouth. She smiled up at me and I smiled back. She cuddled up close to me and I rapped my arms around her and hold her close to me. She takes one of my hands and runs her fingers over the palm of my hand.

"You've changed so much," she looks up at me and then down to my hand, she runs over it again.

"Four years is a long time to be apart, you've changed too." She looks at me confused.

"Not nearly as much as you." She slides her fingers over my arm.

"I don't know, your smell changed. Your hair changed." I run my fingers through her hair and she leans into my palm.

"You've gotten more tattoos," she runs her fingers over my forearm where I got the tattoo for my parents.

"It's for my parents," she looks away from me, "I got one for you too." She looks up at me surprised and bites her lip. "But your not at tan as you once were," she relaxes a little into my chest.

"Your stronger, and your hair is longer, your rougher, and scruffier." She reached up and strokes the stubble on my cheek.

"Your eyes are different," I cup her cheek and tilt her head up, she looks at me with her sad eyes.

"So have yours," she rests her head against my chest and I rap my arms around her.