Chapter 13 - And, we finally moved on.

Chapter 12

*Danielle’s P.O.V.*

I can finally say it, my life was amazing. Wow, surprised to hear that huh? Even I am surprised myself whenever I say it myself. 4:00pm was probably the best time of my everyday life. It was where I got to be what I’d always desired to be, at my own dance studio, with my dancers, as I taught them another dance routine as a choreographer.

“And left! Now right, and Denise, make sure you point your toes. Contemporary dance needs to be perfected to look good. Got it?”

She nodded her head and I moved on down the line instructing everyone to do their movements perfectly. I was a perfectionist at my best. Dancing has been my passion forever and after long hard work for years, I was now officially a professional dancer and a choreographer. I attended shows to perform alongside various artists, and now I was cast in a movie. I obviously wasn’t the lead but being the background dancer was a big deal. Although I guess you could say choreographing EVERY move for the entire movie could be a bid deal too. I was exhausted from all that dancing as I pulled my hair back and moved to the side bopping my head to the music, and took a quick glance at my watch.

“OH SHIT!” I cursed loudly while the music went down and everyone stared at me.

“Uhh, sorry guys I’ve really got to go! You’re all doing fabulous just keep it up for tomorrow!” I ran to the bench pushing my things into my bag and swung it over my shoulder quickly.

“Yo, Danielle isn’t today Thursday?”

“Yup.”

“Shit you’ve got to go then!” Mark called to me, another one of my very good dance mates here.

“Yeah, I know, today’s the big night. You all take care, I’ve got to go!” I called to them already halfway out the door.

I ran as fast as I could,wishing I was still as fast as I was in Phys. Ed back in high school as ran to my beautiful car, quickly pulling my keys out of my purse. I threw my bags in the back seat, and sat myself down in the driver’s seat. We lived in the city of New York, where every day and everything was always hectic. I just crossed my fingers I would be able to make it in time now…

“Eleanor better have remembered…” I mumbled to myself kicking the car in reverse and speeding out as fast as I could.

----------------------

*Eleanor’s P.O.V.*

“Hun, you won’t get anywhere in life if you don’t share.  Trust me. There is much more to your life to come rather than arguing over who gets the stuffed animal.” I whispered to one of my students back at my Children’s care center.

She pouted her lips and looked at the floor. I had to go up soon but I couldn’t leave her so upset. “Here, after my interview I’ll get you brand new teddy bear, how about that huh?”

Her bright blue eyes shone and she nodded cutely. I patted her head and leaned up letting the makeup artists and hairdressers quickly fix me up. I was on in 10 and nervous as hell. It had been four years now and everything was completely different. I was no longer that snobby, rich teenager who lived on her father’s money. I owned everything I got after receiving my amazing job. I was now a very popular children’s author, known for my stories but I was mostly known for my best seller “A Day in the Life of A Calder.”, my own novel about my personal life, and a guide to getting to know kids better. I also worked with young children back at my large daycare center that was much more advanced than most day cares you would see. I was grateful for everything I had, and after this interview, I would be granted so much success, I couldn’t process it through my mind at the moment.