Chapter 10 - It's not love if you don't cry...

Chapter 10 

*Rachel’s P.O.V. *

 I was often afraid of going home, well to Louis and Eleanor’s house. I was afraid of looking at those faces again that I had known for so long, that I would have to say goodbye to soon. Fuck diseases. Fuck health. Fuck death. Fuck it all.

I threw my bag on my shoulder and opened the door. I just looked at the scene in front of me, looking at everyone else staring back at me. They were all seated in the living room as if it was a meeting. Harry and Zayn were even here.

“W—what’s going on?” I stuttered, confusion crossing across my eyes.

“Have a seat please, Miss. Morgan”, Louis gestured his hand towards an empty seat across from him. I just gave him a confused look, but sighed and followed along. I was used to being weirded out by him, so it was all good.

“Alright, I’m sitting. Now, would you explain to me why everyone’s just staring at me and gathered here? I’m not dead yet, why is everyone acting like this is a funeral?”

“We’ve organized a little bit of something special for you today, Rachel. Today is all about you and us.” Louis replied, looking at Eleanor and then back at me.

I smiled but I was confused as fuck. “O—kay…?”

“He means we’ve organized a special night for you.” Liam cut in, clearing things up. “Of course, we all noticed the atmosphere around here hasn’t been the best. After finding out about you, each of us focusing on our lives and our jobs, it’s just not fun anymore. With all of our priorities we’ve forgotten that this time together we organized was to actually spend time with each other. Sure most of us live under one roof, but we see each other for breakfast and then poof, everyone’s gone. So tonight, everyone is canceling all of their plans and being here together. We’ve also noticed we’ve been treating you in a very unusual way and we apologize for that. We don’t want you to feel like a sick person, and that you need help.”

I just sat there; waiting for them to complete whatever it was they had organized for tonight.

“Instead of living your life in grief…we want you to live it with fun.” Niall added with a bright smile.

“We have arranged a party, hundreds of people are invited and it’s going to be insane. Sapphire will be at her friend’s house for a sleepover, don’t worry, and tonight is just going to be us.”

Of course I loved the thought of them wanting to do this for me, I adored them for it, but I just wasn’t sure it was necessary… “And you two are okay with this?” I looked towards Harry and Zayn who were surprisingly stood by each other.

They looked at one another and back at me, massive grins plastered on their faces. “We’re more than okay with it”, they both answered in unison.

My eyes just widened. I was more than surprised over everyone’s cooperation in this. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders. “You guys really don’t have to do this, and as much as I don’t want you all doing this for me…I still want it to happen because hell yeah, I do agree that this gang needs to drop everything else in their life and make their friends their priority. We need to spend more time with each other and this is the perfect opportunity.”

“So are you in?” Danielle questioned biting her lip.

I smiled at them, adding in some suspense. “Hell yeah, I’m in.”

-------------------------------

*Zayn’s P.O.V.*

“Perrie? Yo Per! Are you in here?” I walked into the flat shutting the door behind me.