Chapter Nine

SUGA

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy!!" Everyone cheered. We held up our glasses of wine and drunk.

We were celebrating Alby's becoming the champion in judo. I invited my friends to have a party with her, and they came in my house. I don't know if I was regreting it, but..... my house was now a complete mess. Devastated.

I swallowed as I saw  all the messes on the floor. I clean this house in an hour, and it's now a total mess in just a minute. Having these guys, was out of my league. But Kyle wanted to meet them.

Aigoo. It was not easy eh?

"Congratulations Kyle, for being the champion and being Suga's first." I heard Jin hyung said.

Others laughed, and it was a bit offensive. As though their laughs have meaning.

I glared at them. But they didn't stop instead they mocked me.

"I want to thank you. Please do your best to last long with Suga hyung. He is sometimes a snobber." Taehyung whispered loudly.

"Taehyung-ah.. I can hear you dumbass." I scolded him.

Kyle then laughed. "Of course.... I know that very well. But don't worry, I can manage." She answered and hugged me.

I winced. I was surprised by that sudden hug.

"Y-yah... what are you doing?" I asked her as I felt my face turned to red.

"WHAT? Don't you want it?" She asked me trying to look cute.

"Aigoo..." I scoffed. "You're not that type Kyle. Don't try to act cute." I said as I pulled off her hug.

To avoid their surely mocks, I walked away and to get some air in the balcony, not too far from them. From here could still hear them, and I silently listened to their conversation.

"But, you know what? I found something interesting with Suga." Kyle opened up a  new topic.

I listened attentively, while trying to look like not.

"What?" Jhope was intrigued.

"He doesn't know how to............. KISS." She hissed the last word.

My ears perked up and closed my eyes in severe irritation. How could she embarass me in front of my friends?!?!?

That girl! She's better be ready! I'm going to make her regret saying that!!

Everyone laughed, I stayed calm as much as I can.

"Ooohhh... that means you've kissed already. Daebak daebak!" Jimin whined.

"That could be funny. I wish I saw his face at that moment. It could be priceless." Taehyung added and they laughed again.

"But, can I ask you something?" Kyle sounded as though she's changed her expression.

"Is he really a NGSB?"

●︿●  

Everyone remained silent. I waited for them to speak.

"Honestly..." Rapmon hyung spoke.

"He fell in love with his childhood bestfriend. But he got rejected." He explained.

I bowed my head and listened again. I wonder how will she react from what she'll hear..

"Ahhh... really? But...... why?" She asked again.

"She doesn't like him. Hannah wasn't the type of girl who like a naive and innocent guy like Suga." Taehyung said.

"H-Hannah?"