CHAPTER TWO

This is authornim! Sorry for that shirt first chapter. I know you were disappointed. So I made this chapter a little longer, I guess. ENJOY! :D

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

DEAN'S OFFICE

"=_______= Okay. So who's responsible for the gate?" Asked the dean.

Her keen eyes and narrowing eyebrows frightened them all.

Witnesses that were called are all there. And all hands pointed at Kyle. The girl who did it.

"And your name?" The dean asked Kyle.

She was not going to answer it. But she's not that immature.

"Kyle Hoenn." She curtly answered.

The dean's single eyebrow raised.

"No wonder she looks like a guy." Suga, who was standing beside the dean mumbled.

Kyle gave him a sudden glare for she has heard what he mumbled.

"Explain. Miss. Hoenn." The dean said eyeing Kyle.

Kyle sighed in annoyance.

"Okay. So everyone knows this was my first day here in this pretty royal school, because I just transferred here. And I transferred because I have a mission. To kill this bastard!" Kyle pointed at Kenji who was standing at precisely one meter away from her.

The dean was shocked by Kyle's violence in speaking.

"What do you mean KILL miss Hoenn?" The dean gasped.

"Well. Because he's an amature with judo, I thought I should just break his arms and legs. And don't think I'm crazy because I am not. Your unbelievable gold medalist student here is a psycho. He fooled me and he deserves what happened to him." Kyle toughly said.

She was being so sincere that the dean had no suspection that she was lying.

"Okay. But how did that happen to the gate? Was it a big deal this guy has done to you?"

"If it was not a big deal I shouldn't have transferred in this school just to get my revenge. And yes he has done such a big big BIG deal thing to me! And he deserves to recieve more from me." Kyle said gazing at Kenji.

"Okay so what happened to the gate?" The dean again asked the question that was never answered.

"I just, accidentally kicked it. That was meant to be for this amature guy!! But he dodged it. And I did not expect it to collapse. It looked old though. I could donate a fund for rebuilding it. Don't worry." Kyle said.

(SUGA's POV)

This girl is a total rude. I can't keep my mouth shut anylonger

"Yes but there's a policy in this school. Any violation to the rules causes certain penalties. And penalties are penalties to be done. And here you can't buy penalties. And as for your case, you violated rule number one of this school. No vandalism. And the penalty for vandalism is eight hours detention." I said.

I saw Mrs. Tyler nodd. "That's right Ms. Hoenn..." she said.

I saw her smirked.

"Eish. Don't you understand what I told yiu? I said I'll pay for the repair of the gate. I will even buy you a new and better gate that won't ever collapse again. So what for is that detention?" She said giggling but her eyes were glaring.