Chapter Seven

A/N: This chapter you're about to read contains some slightly-mature scenes. It's not what you think it is. LoL. I just don't want anyone to be disgusted. Haha. Be open minded and read at your own risk. XD

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

SUGA

"Mom, really? That's nonsense." I giggled over mom's foolness.

Then I caught a glimpse of Kyle smiling sadly at the corner. My heart beats faster when I saw that smile. I know it has a meaning. But, hell I'm not ready yet.

"Oh. Don't say that in front of Kyle. You're so mean." Mom whined, slinging her hand on Kyle's shoulder.

I froze as our eyes met. I think we were both shy.  Then there's a sudden awkward atmosphere. This is Mom's fault and her nonsense blabbering.

"Uhm... I'm gonna change." I smiled a little at Kyle and Mom as I walk to my room.

As I lock the door, I found my heart didn't stop beating fast. I touched my chest to feel my heartbeat. Like it's going to explode.

I sat on my bed and threw my bag away. I losen my necktie and her sad smile flashed back in my mind.

"What does that mean?" I asked myself.

I think I'm over thinking again. So I shook my head to erase my thoughts.

There's no way it could happen though. I know the reason why we're doing this. It's all for her revenge. After this..... after all of these.....we're going on our separate ways.

I suddenly felt sadness. Well, it's not that I'm going to be sad when we separate. It's just that I might feel  a little incomplete. She was a good friend. She's a good friend.

I sighed and scratched my head in frustration. Why do I bother myself with this?! Aish!

I laid down on my bed as I took a deep breath. I closed my eyes, and dreamed about the past.

(ONE YEAR AGO)

"Hey, Hannah. Hmmm...I want to tell you something." Suga spoke blushing in front of Hannah.

It was 21st of December, the snow was pouring outside the cafe where Suga took Hannah out for some treat. He has planned to confess his feelings. And he was shaking in nervousness that he almost can't hold his cup of coffee tightly. It was the first time he will confess to a girl. And he was only risking the most precious thing to him, which was their almost ten years of friendship.

"Yes. Oppa I'm listening.." She smiled at Suga.

Suga lowered his head, staring at his shaking hands holding the cup.

"Uhmm. I know I'm risking too much to tell you this. But, I guess it's time for you to know." Suga said without looking at Hannah.

"Hannah.. Hmm... I..."

"Oppa..." Hannah cut his sentence. She sounded sad as if she was guessing what will Suga say.

Suga felt like his heart suddenly beats fast oddly. As if it's a bad omen.

"H-hm?" Suga looked at her and smiled nervously.

Hannah was frowning. Staring at Suga's eyes sympathetically.

"I'm sorry. I know. Oppa... I want us to be just friends. Please don't say it."

Suga froze. Can't move his body, and he felt as if he was stabbed million time on his chest. He wanted to speak but he even failed to make a sound. Then he looked away, holding the tears back in.