Chapter 6 I'll Be There For You

Here's chapter 6. Sorry for the long wait. And chapter 7 will also be a long wait as well. Sorry, for the inconvenience. There will be a lot of long waits until July probably.

================================================================================

Well after Egathator had evacuated, the mood in the Shiba House was far from carefree and joyful. Mia had taken Jayden Shiba to the hospital. Mentor Ji waited, sitting on the couch, not moving a muscle, with the most stern face, that could even catch a black cat off guard. The black ranger had disappeared, and Antonio had gone to sell his well-known jumbo shrimp to Dekker.

Mentor Ji began to take heavy breaths. He was worried, that the rangers would never come back. He was afraid that Egathator was too much for them, and they didn't make it...

Just then, Mike, Emily, and Kevin walked in looking like prisoners of war. A thick pomegranate coloured fluid had was leaking out of Mike's back. Emily began complaining like a tired, weary baby, as her face exploded in a red hue, as she couldn't hold her breath from the pain that infected her waist and thighs. Kevin walked in like a drunk man, his body moving like a jello poked over and over again. Then Kevin passed out on the couch, as Ji immediately went to the aid of his Samurai.

"Once Ji had patched up all of their wounds, Mike began,"The archives never said anything about a Black Samurai! There's a seventh ranger?!"

"Well actually....Never mind. You guys should rest. Go watch a movie or something." Ji stammered.

"Wait.. There's something you aren't telling us." Kevin said.

"Ok fine, actually the Black Ranger originated..from..I can't tell you."

"Why? You don't trust us?" Emily asked.

Ji then dug out three pieces of green paper from his robe pockets,"Here's 300$ go shopping or something."

Then Ji, got up from the couch, and quickly paced himself to his room, and locked it up.

"We're going to wait here. All day. Outside your room. Until you tell us." Kevin yelled against the door.

"Actually.." Mike continued, "Me and Emily are going shopping, right Em?"

"Um, ok sure." Emily agreed.

"Ok. But, I won't leave this spot. Until Ji, tells me about the Black Ranger." Kevin stated loud enough for Ji to hear.

"Ok bye." Mike said, as he walked out the front door, with Emily trailing behind him.

==============================================================================

Mike and Emily walked across the mall, and then Mike stopped, as he saw that Emily was not next to him anymore..

Mike then frantically looked all around him, and saw Emily a few steps back, looking at a pair of emerald earings on a stand between two departments. Mike chuckled as he was relieved that Emily wasn't kidnapped by a nighlok monster or something, or a rapist... Mike told himself he worried too much, and shrugged off the thought.

Mike then walked towards Emily, "Do you like these?" Mike asked pointing at the emerald earings.

"I don't know. They're pretty though." Emily then walked away from the earings.

"How much are these?" Mike asked the salesman.

"They're a 130$."

"Ouf." Mike said as he walked away from the expensive deal.

Then suddenly Emily asked, "How do you feel about me?"

"Hmm?" Mike questioned.

"I mean all of us. The Samurai Rangers." Emily quickly covered the slip of words that escaped her.