Chapter 5 The Times I Can't Remeber

Chapter 4 is out, I made it longer. The cast can be found in chapter 4 and every other chapter, but it is only the major characters in this story. But not at this stage, because it just started. It's a bit racist in this chapter, so I apologize, but I didn't know any other way to agitate that character, which plays a key role.  I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR A WHILE BECAUSE OF SCHOOLWORK! SO SORRY! :(      I'll just keep writing. So enjoy. =D

===============================================================================

Antonio Garcia had never run this fast in his life. He was determined to stop Dekker's death. As he appoached the monster with the katana, Antonio blasted himself into a tackle to bring down the creature away from Dekker. Antonio now saw that the creature resembled a human with its body shape, which was covered in a black and purple coloured trench coat. He then saw the creature's face which was composed of a slime that intermingled the colours red and black, as his yellow eyes surrounded his red eyelids, and stared at Antonio. Antonio had made the creature drop his katanas, but the creature outmuscled Antonio, and now had a grasp of Antonio's neck.

Sweat rolled quickly down Antonio's cheeks as fear envelopped him. Truman tightened his grip, again and again, until Antonio's face turned blue, and blood sizzled up to the point it would burst out his neck. Then the creature was off of him.

Antonio then took about thirty seconds to catch his breath, then raised his head to see Dekker fighting the creature again.

"Fisherman. What are you doing here?" Dekker inquired, as he attempted a lunge at the creature's heart.

"He almost killed you!" Antonio gasped.

"Don't worry fisherman. I will buy your fish later, now I'm in the middle of something." Dekker said calmly.

The creature then began hurling his hands, at Dekker. Dekker was taken off guard by this sudden change of speed, which allowed the creature to kick Dekker. Dekker then fell backwards, and the creature laughed as he face Dekker who lied on the ground momentarily.

Then Antonio picked up the creature's katanas, and stabbed the creature's back. He yelped as his back was ripped by a burst of red liquid that escaped his body. The creature stumbled backwards, as he punched Antonio, until the fisherman dropped on the ground. The creature won back its katanas as it staggered away seeking a safe haven to recover.

Dekker was the first one up, and he offered Antonio a hand. Antonio took it as he got up panting more than a man who had run two straight marathons.

"Who was he?" Antonio questioned.

"His name was Truman, fisherman." Dekker answered.

"What was he?" Antonio asked.

"I don't know." Dekker continued," Thank you for saving my life. Although I rarely show mercy, I will today. So therefore I will ask how much is that grilled jumbo shrimp of yours?"

Antonio laughed as he put his arm around Dekker, which Dekker thwarted, as they walked towards the fish stand.

Whatever Truman was, Antonio was certain the creature was not a nighlok. Nighloks didn't bleed.

=============================================================================

Terra Ventura blew up in combustion, as the Astro Megaship broke through the dome that surrounded Terra Ventura.

An alarm then came from the morpher storage room. Andros then flew as his legs arrived at the door of the room. Then a saber popped out from the door as the titanium door was ripped in pieces. A figure approached Andros. It was-