Chapter 5 (Not a secret anymore)

Alrighty I made-up my mind and this story is almost finished!! I love the feeling I get when I finish one of my stories, especially my novels. :)

Okay here is another chapter. And I am so happy that I passed my Taks tests!! Because at my school instead of being an 11th grader I am classified as a 12th grader!!

Sorry you probably don't want to know that....so here it is.

Chapter 5 (Not a secret anymore)

Ever since I shamlessly kissed Zaqs, I have been avoiding my current boyfriend Kim. At first he seemed ticked off about it, but now he is ignoring me. No matter how many times I keep calling him. Dang it!!

I need to break-up with him, all because of Zaqs making me admitt my love for him.

A love that should have never existed in the first place!!

In the beginning he was getting under my skin, now he is the one I never want to loose.

How did this happen?

After the fifth ring I got his answer machine again, after the beep I shut my phone closed.

"Why won't he answer the phone?!!", out of anger I threw my cellphone across the room.

Luckily for me it didn't break.

I sighed in anger, I need to talk to my cousin Luse.

He would know what to do at a moment like this, now that I think about it he has been-hearing a girly giggle. I pressed my ear against the door of the guest room that Luse is staying in.

"Stop it!!", he practically squeled making me suspiscious. He never talked like that?!!

What is going on?

Without thinking I opened the door, it flew open, and so did my mouth at the sight in front me.

"Y-You two.....", I stuttered and trailed off breathless.

Luse threw on his t-shirt "Cuz!! I am so, so sorry!!", he cried like a girl, and I looked at Kim who was looking at me like I was gonna explode.

Wow.

So Zaqs was right!!

Ha!!!

Suddenly I started to voice my thoughts out loud. I started laughing my head off, which made both of the boys relieved. "You two are.....together!! Ha!!!", Luse sent me a glare.

He placed his hands on his hips.

"Don't be laughing at me!!", his tone of voice brought me back to reality, I cracked my knuckles.

Luse starred at me "What are you doing?"

"I am not mad that you and Kim are gay, and together. But since you my cousin decided to have a secret affair with my first boyfriend. Well", I quickly stretched "I have to hit you".

"What?!!", he screeched like alittle girl making me giggle.

"Oh, yeah", he took off running, when I turned my attention to Kim.

I smiled "Wow. You made it easy on me, it's over", he starred at me confused.

"Why aren't you mad?"

"Why should I?", he slowly took a step closer to me.

"Emarlia, are you hiding something from me?", I shrugged my shoulders.

"Does it matter?"

"Yes it does!!!"

I scowlded him "Hey lower your voice! Anyways you and I are even", I left the room.