#Prologue#

The new hot, arrogant sexy guy is a.......what?! (Bad romance)

Here is another new story of mine.

Please comment and vote.

*Prologue*

"Em, please do this", he begged of me. I knew that we were out of time, but I couldn't change that now.

I felt sweat trickle down my forehead, I watched him hold his arms open for me, closing my eyes shut.

And pushing my fear aside, I jumped off of the second floor, before I could scream in fear-I was already in his arms.

He gently set me on the ground, before we continued our walk through-out this abandoned store.

Why did he want to bring me here?

None of this makes sense?

Finally we made it out of the dark hallways and into a light filled kitchen. This place looked like we were inside of a deserted restraurant.

I couldn't help, but to feel that something is badly wrong.

Only if I knew what it was.

Hearing police sirens coming closer to where we were, I looked at him with a shocked expression on my face. I wasn't comprehending any of this.

In an instant his sweet smile that I worked really hard for, it quickly disappeared, and the look on his face now scared the hell out of me!

"I am sorry Em", he grabbed a full wine bottle off of the metal kitchen's counter. And then he slammed half of it against the metal counter making it break in half. Soon he used it as a weapon against me.

Before he cornered me into a wall, my heart hammered hard against my chest.

'This isn't happening', I kept telling myself, wanting for it to be true.

But sadly it isn't.

"Why?", was the only thing that I could think of.

He flashed me an evil smile.

"Isn't it obvious, of who I really am".

Only if I was able to make him change his mind, but it seems that I was already late.

Too late. As a matter of fact.

Of course it was...I...just didn't get it.....None of this.....

Why?...

"I love you and that is that", he moved the weapon he made closer to my throat.

"Your time is up!!! Your already surrounded!!! Come out with your hands up, and let the girl Go!!!!", the police officer yelled.

Making me become even more nervous than I already am.

I wanted to know if he is really gonna kill me.

Is he?

Or isn't he?.....

A loud 'Crash!!', made me jump in fright, I looked up to see a weird expression on his face.

He picks up the walkie-talkie that he had stolen from a guy earlier, I mean police officer.

"If you want the girl then you'll have to wait a bit copers!! Nah-ah ha! If you want her alive, then you'll let me finish my unfinished buissness", the words he said made me fear him even more.

How is this possible? And my first love too....

He threw the walkie-talkie like it was nothing, before he quickly ran back to me.

I stood stock still when I felt his lips pressed hard against mine, his entire body crushed me, I didn't know what to do.

Lost between love, and something else.

I kissed him back, he slowly licked my lips, he didn't have to ask for entrance because I quickly gave it to him.

He kissed me deeply, hard, and passionate, but that kiss instantly changed into one of immense need.

Without having to think about anything, he pulled me away from the wall, before he picked me up, which made me wrap my legs around his waist.

Almost immediately my senses came back, I wanted to leave him. Except he wouldn't let me.

The next thing I knew was that, he threw everything that was on the metal table onto the floor, the pots and pans made alot of noise once they hit the floor.

He quickly layed me down on top of the table, before he layed himself on top of me, he kissed me hungrily.

It was so intense of a kiss that I had to break free for some air, strangely that didn't make him stop kissing me.

His kisses trailed down to my jaw-line, and onto my collar bone before he went down to my neck.

My breathing became ragid, is it wrong for me to like him?

And this?....

He pushed me up further on the metal table hard making me whimper, that only gave him more excitement to continue.

And continue he did, his hands went up my shirt alittle bit, I shivered from his touch until he decided to put his hands into my hair.

Where he yanked, and pulled on it abit, I shook with nervousness, and something else that I didn't understand.

With sad tears in my eyes, I kissed him back hard, which made our kiss become nothing that I ever felt before.

I am sure that he felt the same way.

I wanted to stay like this way forever.

Hoping that it'll never end.

As quick as it came it went, he broke our kiss.

Before he jumped off of me like there was no tomorrow to come, and then he pulled me up and off of the metal table.

My mind raced with different questions that I wanted to ask him, but we were out of time.

Time that I now didn't want to end.

"Okay", he said while being out of breath "You need to go, my love. And Em", he brushed his lips across my ear when he said that.

I shivered, he yanked me closer to him.

"Alright I'll go".

He sighed "Bye sweetheart", without any sign of warning.

He picked me up, before he harshly pushed me threw the glass doors.

My eyes widened once I saw the bright light, after that came a dozen of cops.

Two of them grabbed onto my arms, next thing I know is that I am being hauled away by them.

In a split second the building went on fire, the same police officer that got me to safety asked me "Are you alright ma'am?", not being able to speak I nodded my head.

"Okay when we-....", whatever he was telling me I blocked it out.

When I was sitting in the ambulance truck.

Never in my entire lifetime.

Would I have ever seen myself falling for an-.......

(So please tell me your thoughts on this.

Please comment if you like/don't like.

And vote if you do!!)

'Sorry for any grammar/mistakes'

/Coolcatsz422/ :)