The new hot, arrogant sexy guy is a.......what?! (Legal teenage romance)

Chapter 3 (Let's not fall. No literally!!!)

Okay, here is the next one, it goes by alittle bit fast. But it won't be like that forever & I think that I am really enjoying this story. Sorry for ranting........

Here is the hilarious Chapter!! I hope!!!

The games between us went back and forth, it left Kim confused, angry and hurt? I have no idea how he could be hurt?

First off we fought none stop so bad that they guys had to literally, pull us off of each other-and then they would separate us because we'd go at one another again once they let us free. That went on for two days.

(Example: 1, in the Cafeteria) Eyewitnesses everywhere. Teachers? Nowhere in sight.

Kim and I laughed about a joke that he just told me, I love how this guy can crack me up. He's H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. We made our way to our lunch table, just when I was about to sit down I heard my name being called, I turned around to see a pizza hit my friends face. And the bad thing is that he is highly sensitive, so he ran out crying.

Now I am seething with anger "Who threw that?!!!", everybody pointed at Zaqs, I walked over to him.

He casually sat on his chair backwards, while leaning against the table, he smirked at me.

"Did you do that?!!", I asked through clenched teeth, he chuckle.

"Why of course", I started to become releaved until I heard him say "I did".

My reaction was to punch the hell out of him, and so I did. That made him jump out of his chair, and kick it back. Before he ran and tackled me onto the floor, everybody stayed idle and watched us fighting like two angry pissed off guys. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that we were too. The both of us kept rolling around on the Cafeteria's floor, we wrestled each other.

And the guys broke out of their shocked phase, before they decided to break us apart.

The next fight happened in the Guys locker room. Don't ask.....

When Wensday came around we made each other get the others attention like............

I noticed him talking to a pretty cheerleader, I think? Besides that, I walked behind her and I started to do a stupid dance making him chuckle, amd when she turned around I would hide behind a tall guy. She saw nothing but the seniors starring back at her, none of them told her about me. That girl shrugged her shoulders, then she turned her attention back to Zaqs.